Tribute to my PartneR

hello...



Okay so i didnt get to take D's picture...tsk..forgot about it. Bugger..the 'should i leave..should i not leave' guy..alamak, make up your mind lah! I didnt see him around yesterday even though he still made his presence known via his call and his messages. Apparently he will still be around on Monday but I just leave it to the guy to tell us when is he really leaving...no seriously..as in REeeeAaaLLlly...leaving.




Well, yesterday was also the last day with my present team member and it had been a blast working with her. We joked a heck lot..tried to wear the same outfits on certain day..officially declared by our other colleagues as 'the twins' and we shared a lot of common thoughts with each other. She's just a simple laid back girl..which is so me too....and we shared about the same tastes in clothes..except her tendency to wear ALL black..haha..but it kinda influenced me too. Yes, pink is in storage. For now at least. Yesterday we shared a bar of chocolates in the morning and ate cup noodles in the afternoon and the school had a buffet and we shared food together but unfortunately, some of the pieces were not exactly nice to chew! She had no qualms about eating which remind me of the old me and loves mcdonald's fries. She said she is fine with anything as long as there is no orange flavour.




Plus she's pretty independent and has the tendency to figure things out on her own during work which is like me rather than quickly running off to some other people. And panicking. I did try to tell her too that we should not rely so much on other people and that we had to learn to work smart. And sometimes it can be quite an inconvenience like taking a late lunch just to finish up our work first and not taking a lift from D despite his offers which puzzled him at first. Feeling quite bad about it coz who knows, maybe she did want a lift at least to the interchange..I said sorry. It was not coz I was just being an idiot but D may have to go out of the way to send us But she understands and now can even offer her own suggestions rather than me being the only one always doing the decision making and they do make sense. Well, Im just human too and we all make mistakes or overlook so it's good to have someone who can offer a second opinion. Now Im proud of her coz she's getting more efficient than when she first started which she struggled to keep up a bit with me but now..she got around to it.




Well girl....I know I refused to say it even though you tried making me say it..haha...but yah, I will miss working with you.


We took a pic together but then...if I post it up here, she may disown me as a friend..haha..oh well. Looking forward to working with you again..if there is ever an opportunity! take care girl.

Comments

Popular Posts