First Outfield day with D

(via email)

oh my gawd!!!! i was attacked by that freaking irritating ego centric guy! drats..didnt manage to pump up my skills yet after one month being in that clinic which the bugger called it as recreational centre just now..what the hell.

as usual..taught me the wrong thing again...ask me to take mc tomorrow so I dont have to go to work and can feign flu. then i said okay can..i say that yah i got the flu after i see his face..and you know what? now he have the courage to say..oh then I don want to come and take the equipments anymore. you go and send the equipments back to the warehouse yourself. He is just going to send. AND AND....he will specially request from my leader not to come and deliver the equipments anymore for my team after that for as long as I am in the team.

wah piangz!!!....bratty. Made me say sorry to him..bloody hell...
'R.Popz Inc'



Windows Live Spaces is here! It's easy to create your own personal Web site. Check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts