Spike

haiz...

have to rely on my own skills to produce photos of my pre-pubescent crush. doesnt anyone like him and post his photos on the net for my easy retrieval!


anyway, at least I get to catch in good poses..with and without jacket...if I DIY..hee...


presenting..DJ Spike!!


him and his best mate..




hate her..




hate her face...




an enemy of his...wah this one ah..seriously got bad boy rep. check out those arms! well, not really well toned but who gives a damn now! the tattoos look oh so....*droolz*




confrontation with his best mate..but they made it up later..


Sorry a bit the dark..too lazy to make changes coz choosing the right moments to snap photos take a lot of trial and error lah..


so thats it..my pre pubescent crush..(is that how you spell pubescent anyway? haha..). If he's this cool, I dont mind if he's even ten years younger than me lah! heh..


(taken from you tube)

Comments

Popular Posts