July Anticipation. Yeah rite..

hey,

tomorrow may be D's last day. so that's the thing I wanted to say but it could be a 'maybe'. plus he didnt tell me anything about it or any of our other colleagues except for two of them but it was like a spur of the moment thing. Apparently he was still considering this new job coz it's better. The thing that was holding him back was that he could not bear to leave us though we had nothing to do with his night delivery and that yes..at times..we could drive him insane a bit that hinder his timing by a heck lot without any rest in between. In other words, HE MISSES US TOO MUCH! bwahahahahaha.........i wonder what black magic we used on him.


But, he's a guy. he cant be that sentimental! I bet it will take him a split second to think 'oh what the f**k..Im leaving..who cares about them'. So *sobs*...you're the second best driver around (nobody tops our dear Uncle from the original cohort!) and you're young and talented (geez..why am i being nice to him..). I guess he deserves a way better job than this..something less manual. So his departure is inevitable anyway.


Off work, he's a really nice guy and if he wasnt married, I'd recommend him to a single young available girl. Gawd I sound like Im self promoting myself. Bonus point? He's charming and good looking..and if you can get past his smoking and forgive him for being annoying at times although I might be the only one who sees him as that....he'll make either a great friend or a great boyfriend.


Well, anyway him aside,one of my colleagues kinda noticed that my executive or supervisor was really nice to me just now. I didnt even notice anything coz I was busy doing some filing and paperwork within a short span of time coz there was a briefing soon and I had to file in some backdated class lists coz we dint go back office for few days already. Our laptops had to be reconfigured where a new password was installed for added security and once the man was done with it, he left the laptops on the table. Apparently, my executive who was overseeing everything including the briefing and reconfigurations, took the laptop from the end of the long table and err....he passed it to my team only...the rest was self service..hahaa.. SO I heard that they were complaining to my partner (I was all over the place that time) that hey, my executive was practising favouritism!! He carried the laptop for my team but not for them and they were sitting there waiting for their turn to get the laptops from him..bwahhahaha!! In the end, they had to get up and take for themselves..woops.....


Oh man, seriously I didnt know! And another thing they noticed (too free lah they all...) was that I asked for stickers and he overheard and said that it might be inside the cupboards. The 'best' thing was he actually followed me from one cupboard to another..to another..and another..which was totally not necessary and yet again, I didnt notice but just thought he was only curious where the stickers were kept only.


After some time, then they were like..'oy you ah! we waited for our laptops to be given out coz he gave it to your team and then nooooOOo...he just had to pass to your team only!' My team member was like 'err...my leader lah! she got the power to make people do things for her!' haha...by the way, we dressed alike today down to our sandals..and my other cluster mates were like..'woi, siamese twins ah?!' But we got our new schedules..I still remain as leader but boo hoo..we're no longer working together!! So sad...and she had her schedule and she was like comparing mine and hers together then remarking 'eh, we can meet up for lunch lah...your block near mine' I took a look and was saying..'what near?! four hundred plus and five hundred plus..where got near?! Go lunch yourself lah!' Sorrie..me and her talk like aunties at the market..hahaha!!!


Then she was remarking that I was going to miss her. Well..look who's talking! haha..By the way, next month? My member...tsk...I can only say one thing: suffering..will be a norm. OH man, this member of mine had a knack for not knowing how to do her job well after all these years and very the dependent sort. And nobody worked with her WITHOUT any complains and I had worked with her before but she was only attached as floaters. Mak kau...nevermind, rahayu got patience and rahayu got the ability to wrap up fast and get out of the school asap....and apparently have the reputation to finish faster than the rest....so no matter what, if it's my team..I will take care of it. Just as long as I get my stress level under check..haha...


I saw the schedule and geez...clementi for quit a period of time?! wtf?! Far you know! Haiz..whatever lah...and some schools in the south..apparently some rich people's areas and I hope they're co ooperative. The staff at these kind of schools have a reputation for not being nice.


Im so looking forward to working next month...NOT! And if if it is going to be a new driver, please please please...let him be someone who can do his job well. And uhm..anything but that son of a B ex driver of mine. See, I dont ask for much one..haha..

Comments

Popular Posts