Audit Freaking Day

Yup..today finally the audit freaks came to er..audit my team. And man..yesterday my leader jz came by to give pointers and today they showed up! Plus, my mentality was like..they couldnt have come so soon after auditing one of our cluster groups yesterday plus with the appearance of my leader yesterday, they probably would give us a chance to 'warm up'. But NooOOoo...they showed up! And I was this close to being late and thank Yishun mrt for having taxis on standby. So as soon as I dropped at the mrt station, I ran to take a cab and hoping to reach there under ten minutes...coz that was all the time I had left! And thank God I reached there on time...like by under a minute! But of course....it was costly as well lah..considering that a bus trip would be a hell lot cheaper. Haiz..just for the sake of being 'punctual' but luckily, I didnt decide to be freaking complacent today or I would be super late.


I dont wish to comment much about the audit coz it's bloody boring stuff and I dont really care much about how much score I got. Im still gonna be marked down or what for the final year end report no matter how and will end up with the same grade and as long as I dont get into their bad books. It's not as if I could not answer all the f**king questions and I know all the codes by hard, able to convert, know the purposes of this test or that test...whatever shit there are..and So if Im still around next year..then I will still get my performance bonus money. Therefore it's not a big freaking deal. Plus the fact that it is over...for now....I can afford to be late and not be so hard pressed about time already! Woohoo!!


No D story today coz I think I told a long grandmother story yesterday..hehe. Sorrie lah..didnt manage to edit it. But maybe I can squeeze in...JUST...a teensy bit...I kinda sounded hesitant when he called after 1 plus to check if my team was ready for his collection. And he figured out that we were being audited and I was like..how do u know?! 'Can tell from your voice what..' Then he began to talk in the same manner..as in..stammering. When he came, he continued to make fun again because he was freaking proud of his correct guess and stammered again..until I threatened him to say one more time..and okay, joke's over. At least for that part..not to say other things.


Anyway, that aside....uhm, how do I put this across gently? Uhm..I've been doing a little emailing with an australian guy who is now working and residing in Hong Kong and at times, come down to Singapore for his work trips. He works in the I.T. line under chatting programmes and other softwares and he's a bit curious about what kind of I.T. stuffs I do even though the thing that attracted him to my profile was the fact that I play the game Sims 2.


I've already explained to him that I dont dabble much in I.T. coz Im just a newbie but nevertheless, it's still an interest. He also asked me what kind of graphic design I do too and again I said Im just learning as well but seldom indulge in them coz of my other commitments but as and when I can, I do read up computer magazines (yes sue me..for being boring). I dunno....maybe it's my style of emailing or what...or my pretty profile picture..heh heh..yeah right...the latest email was also I.T. related but he also added if I could give him my email address so he can add me on MSN.


Okay I may be interested in this stuff but I dont like talking about it coz it can be a dry topic. Plus, it doesnt really fit in with my gorgeous image..I'd rather be known as the curvacious girl next door with killer boobs and ass who uhm...stammer if she's nervous..sighz..


So yah..Im still thinking on whether I should give him my email. OR..I can do the shallow way which is to reject him coz he aint that good looking. Haiz..why cant early 3os people be as good looking as D. You know what..I think I choose the latter..heh..easy peasy.

Comments

Popular Posts