In Bad Shape

Sucks being broke...no seriously, it sucks big time. Apparently im not alone...even my partner was dead broke..haha. Just now we went around AMK Hub but before that we walked in Ang Mo Kio Central to find a place to eat and she didnt even stop to look at a shop and even commented that this shop..where they were selling very the cheap clothes...at even 3 bucks...were too 'expensive' for our state of being broke..haha..


It was so pathetic that all we did was walk around in our heels looking oh so classy but actually dead broke in the Hub after lunch and drinking our bubble tea (apparently our favourite drink that we get once every week). Like earlier on, she didnt even stop to look inside the shop and just said, heck we should just do window shopping.


Sadly, this will be the last week we will be working together and already my upcoming partner is annoying. She was like asking me how to go to the school for next Monday and I said I dont know coz I had not checked it out yet..let alone the schools for this week. But she took it like I didnt want to help her especially coz i asked her to stand away from my computer coz it was getting slow..haha...Then after few hours later she stood quite some distance away from me saying you dont want to help me..then I get lost how..something in that line..but she was not looking at me when she said that. ANyway I took it like she did and I didnt care..coz I know how she's like. Cant depend on me for directions when she herself had not checked it out. Oh man....Im forecasting next week will not be a good week! Drats...I want my old partner back!


Anyhoo...nothing much happened in a big way today. Everything seemed monotonous with me forever thinking about how dead broke I am. Even though this week at least I will have some money but it will only be the end of the week. I cant survive that long!!!! Haiz............


And I promise..I will get my life back on track. Yes apparently only money can make my world go round..haha...


Oh yeah, no D story today. Dunno why lah but I think Im getting a bit sick of writing about him already haha...well, just that today he wore his own shirt for the first time today which looked slightly tight round his biceps (wah for once I knew they existed) and showed off half of his rather big tribal tattoo. And my partner only noticed that he had a tattoo and I was like..'where have you been? you didnt know?' Yah, she's a good girl sort...unlike me I suppose..(if you're thinking that out loud mariah!)...and it was a turn off for her coz she hates guys with tattoos as they gave her the impression that they're so ah beng or gangster like. Suits yourself girl...I just thought the tattoo is ugly only..haha..


But him..not wearing his usual shirt? U know what I can conclude from this? He is indeed resigning very soon if not that Monday as was previously predicted by him that time to my partner coz that was what happened to our son of a B driver last year. Once he announced to us and his management that he was resigning soon, he started wearing his own shirts coz I think he gave them back to the company (the company cheapskate one lah!). So yah..we may have to say our goodbyes soon to our sometimes annoying and sometimes considerate..but mostly still annoying...driver.


Well, ok...whether he leaves or not...right now, I got other problems at hand..or rather still have ONE big problem at large. My depressing financial state a.k.a. broke a.k.a po kai liao!



Sad sad sad....

Comments

Popular Posts