Not Henpecked

hello...

i feel so incredibly bored. Even my attempt at watching a gay themed music video was...well...I dunno...I was seeing it at half screen only. That means half of them I covered up with my eyes lah even though there was nothing sexual going on in the video. No, seriously. Oh, dont tell me Im 'recovering' from my tiny addiction? heh...but i still love men whether they're gay or not provided they're not the girly girl girl type..coz they're so hunkalicious. I dunno...maybe this boredom is induced by my financial woes?





So anyhoo, even the thought of seeing D after screening was not wat I was looking forward to already. I guess my mind is just so clouded up this week coz I had been damn busy at work. I just dont know why some people are just assholes. They have been been giving my team mediocre feedback even though we worked our butts off trying to 'please' them by being flexible but yet...our feedback showed that they thought we were not good enough. F**k off lah..you're working us like robots or some labour workers who can happily carry the freaking heavy equipments from one place to another and then back again or finish up the screening and scram off from the school.





And then D is starting to annoy me with his remarks that im forgetful, slow, err..bossy..and the latest one..childish jz coz there was a packet of hello panda on the table meant for my colleague. I said it was ours since we shared but he kept on insisting that it was mine a few times. I stopped eating all these snacks like a year ago but she bought pocky the other time when I said I like to eat all of these snackies and I was just doing her back the favour. It felt like it is his only way of communicating with me..which is to annoy me. Whatever bugger..and he is starting to send half personal half official messages to me again as yet another form of communication even though im holding the team phone as well.





But I let him off this time since he had been asking us if we want a lift in his van which is rare even though his new van could only let one person sit infront and the other at the back. Yesterday we had no choice coz seriously, the cars here were driven like mad and that was not surprising coz it was the backlane of Orchard Road. They do drive like their grandfathers paid for the road. I like to sit behind so I said ok then..I sit behind. But he sounded shocked like almost shouting asking huh? but why do you want to sit behind? What the..I said that..one has to sit behind what..so I sit behind lah! Anyway, in my heart was like..as if you talk to me that much. Annoy me yes..like continuing to do that again as I was sitting infront coz my partner insisted on sitting behind and got to it first. Drats...So there he goes with his pet subject..my punctuality...*yawns*...can change subject or not. Oh wait, he did..my forgetfulness...coz I almost forgot the two handphones I was carrying..hee..and he said that like twice..gawd..he is starting to become some kind of repeat telecast lah..Aiyah, it's a Friday! What do you expect? My brain to be fully functional?! Idiot..





But then right, come to think of it....in general, I can be pretty quiet among guys when it comes to talking to them face to face. I talk very little that even my own supervisor labelled me as very quiet coz I seldom talk to him when he was telling my partner about how I am before she started working with me. In truth, I am not that freaking quiet but with guys..a bit the segan lah..or shy..or maybe coz Im too busy admiring them behind the scenes..heh...Seriously, I dont even talk to D that much except in short phrases often rebutting with what he is saying about me but never quite engage in small conversations except through messaging or when he talks to me on the phone...as in..during work and not after work kind of thing. I dont know if he's using that as an excuse to lap up on trying to annoy poor me.





By the way, he didnt buy the bubble tea as promised but I know he was super busy. It was meant as a joke but still Im not surprised that he didnt mention about it either as if he conveniently forgets. Typical guys..Anyway, Im not henpecking him seriously...but he's giving me the impression for the past two months or so that he's the type of guys who gets what he wants jz coz he is a good looking bugger..I mean....guy. It kinda pissed me off a bit the way he messaged like as if he just needs to instruct me and *poof*..he will definitely get what he wants. He's not doing that to me only but the rest too except with me, he needs to do a bit more convincing but now, he kinda sees through it like 'yah..pfft...she surely can but she's just playing hard to get' thing.


It's okay. As much as I do want to make his job easier since now he has to handle four teams instead of the usual three and then being sent to different parts of Singapore for the collection and delivery, I am working too and earning my rice bowl. Anyway, if he decided to ask me about the bubbletea, I would have to say that I was just joking and he didnt have to get it for my team. Like I said, he was just lucky that day we finished way earlier and was not something that I planned. If it had gone my way instead, I wouldnt care about his freaking dinner appointment but just make sure I dont make mistakes in my work in a bit to hurry up. So the treat is considered useless.


That makes me think....do ALL good looking guys behave like him? Well...happy being single to me!

Comments

Popular Posts