Skip to main content

Sweet Bad Boy

gawd..what has the weekend plus this extra day off from work done to me?! Im currently obssessed with this one particular UK drama through you tube and thanks to one user's diligent extraction of the episodes for just the important parts, Im practically hooked as to what happens next! And there's this 'saga' as to who the main character will end up with..the one and only true love but who is suffering from an identity crisis (and an ass too) or the other person who is just right but is unaware of the love saga that is happening in the background. As much as the current crop of this love saga fans would love to have this main character end up with that so called one and one truly love, I'd vote for the second one. Why? Coz he looks hot and slightly beefy and is a club deejay and though his arms are slightly covered in rather huge tattoos akin to a bad boy image, he's really sweet. Very....sweet. Okay I'll stop salivating. His character's name? SPike. You cant go wrong with that!


Ok fine. If you dont want him, PLEASE!! Let me have him...Im in need of such a hot sweetie. And there was this one funny scene..where he had a run in with the sister of the main character and she said something about him indirectly and he was like..'she's calling me fat! IS she calling me fat?!' But as much as she showed how much she hated him, it didnt take long for her to warm up to him as he helped her pick out a song for something she's organizing (he's a deejay remember?). And he did this routine to S Club 7..that 'reach for the stars' song and did it rather wrongly but she butted in and then showed the correct way of doing the actions for the song and her mum joined in as well. Then they got on rather fine even though he risked himself looking ridiculous but he just wanted to get into the family's good books. Well it worked.


See! I told you he's a sweetie! Hottie..plus sweetie.......and british as well....


Im salivating yet again!


Okay next up! Rahayu's love life (okay this is just purely existing in the dream world)..is me on a date with a guy who looks like that..and he's deejaying in some club and I get to watch him spin the turntable! And then after his work is done, we'll head down for a supper and then walk alongside each other and talk about our future.


Such bliss...


yet..so not gonna happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...