Some Stuffs

Im in the mood for posting some pictures even though they're not relevant to anyone's life (maybe except the second one). Totally to distract you from my ever lengthy entry posts..hhaha. The first pic is a very recent picture of a childhood friend of mine who finally got married after a series of 'tak jadi' or never made it relationships and engagements. She's a friendly person, a few years older than me and have quite a temper like when we were young, she tend to get moody and attention craving sort. Im not surprised..her mother the pampering sort. Gawd I hope she doesnt read this. So congratulations to you...(i sound so unconvincing..).





Oh, and this is my REAL love of my life. I know I havent been telling you all that Im seeing someone and that I lied when I say im still single and boyfriendless...






And no! Im not talking about the shoes hanging in mid air but the guy on my left lah silly!..See how he flexed his biceps..fooh...and before that he was wearing a man's workshirt (though..uhm..in pink colour..) when he came in to check me out..wah, take my breath away man. Im proud to have you as my boyfriend hunny!!






Yup, this calbee hot and spicy potato chips. My ex favourite snack. Never fail to catch my attention whenever I pass by the aisle with the chips. One of the things that make me regret going down the healthier route.





Well, this is a mini pack of nacho chips and I actually ate this pack quite recently though just a miserable small pack with only half of the pack filled up. I didnt eat chips for the LONGEST time ever and this seemed like a great starting point. It's nice but still....I cannot be distracted too much. See you when I see you my friend...or rather..EAT you when I see you..like somewhere down the road.


Okay so if you're an ex snack addict like me, I read that it's okay to indulge in chips once in awhile but if are willing to compromise, look out for tortilla chips instead of potato chips and even corn chips. They contain lesser fat content especially if they are made of wholemeal flour.


For me, I prefer tortilla eaten like a sandwich instead of as chips. What is wrong with you people?! dont you know only potatoes can qualify as chips?!! Yah and then once I start popping the tortilla chips in my mouth, I may retract back what I said..haha...


Alright, nitez!


Comments

Popular Posts