Skip to main content

Committed Single

it's great to have a partner whom you can 'click'..she's friendly but not overly friendly..has a warm personality and she can actually do this 'mind reader' thing..haha. Nolah, like what she says..it's coz we're about the same age group that somehow we have almost the same wave length. And I was like..drats..cant trick her..haha..I mean seriously, she shared almost the same thoughts as me. But she's a fast learner and Im teaching the ropes and she was surprised just now that some of the things that she had been following from her attachments with other teams were...not according to SOP. I wanted to tell her earlier that if let's say the freaking management drops by to check or audit, some of the things that we do..we're not supposed to. But why we had to resort to bending the rules a bit coz the SOP sucks big time and so not time efficient at all. It's definitely not possible if you have to screen a heck lot of students and happy..err..following the SOP..and happy finishing late..IF you're lucky in managing to finish up screening all the darn students.


Im surprised they didnt explain to her that we're not supposed to do those things in their presence. I thought by right they should tell them so that when it comes to these new girls' audit, they wont commit these non SOP things coz if they are penalised, they can easily blame the ones they were attached to as they based this on their observation. And who gets into trouble? Us lah! Hello wake up people. But it's okay, like what I said....Im not gonna blame them as they may have problems coping with their schedules like how we have been in this week itself excluding yesterday. Wah killer man! Had to stay past 5.35pm! This very very very seldom happens! And we're not even super slow! But they just HAD to squeeze in one class into a miserable one hour and can you imagine if half or more than half of the class has problems reading or recognising the letters? GAH!!! Plus we may have to start late too coz we have to wait for the students to wake up from their two hour plus nap time which is followed by snack. Wah, easy life man! FOr me, I may have to say 'bye bye' to my hair coz I'll most probably be pulling them out like one mad woman.


Anyway, back to my partner. It has been great..and I got this t shirt (yup, she read my mind again that I wanted to get this shirt..bwhahaha!!)..coz it will be the last time, at least for this month, we screen in Clementi.






Haha..the wordings are so cute! It's from Abercrombie and Fitch but may not be the real deal. STill who cares...it's not like Im toting some fake LV or what. Just a freaking shirt. But i like the range that I thought I should get more soon..hee..now that I know where else to get them. Too bad had to do a bit of travelling to these places..haiz..well, sometimes it's worth it..kekeke..Am planning to wear it on friday coz we have screening in Orchard Road so it's a good advertising gimmick! haha...what sore loser. ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...