Committed Single

it's great to have a partner whom you can 'click'..she's friendly but not overly friendly..has a warm personality and she can actually do this 'mind reader' thing..haha. Nolah, like what she says..it's coz we're about the same age group that somehow we have almost the same wave length. And I was like..drats..cant trick her..haha..I mean seriously, she shared almost the same thoughts as me. But she's a fast learner and Im teaching the ropes and she was surprised just now that some of the things that she had been following from her attachments with other teams were...not according to SOP. I wanted to tell her earlier that if let's say the freaking management drops by to check or audit, some of the things that we do..we're not supposed to. But why we had to resort to bending the rules a bit coz the SOP sucks big time and so not time efficient at all. It's definitely not possible if you have to screen a heck lot of students and happy..err..following the SOP..and happy finishing late..IF you're lucky in managing to finish up screening all the darn students.


Im surprised they didnt explain to her that we're not supposed to do those things in their presence. I thought by right they should tell them so that when it comes to these new girls' audit, they wont commit these non SOP things coz if they are penalised, they can easily blame the ones they were attached to as they based this on their observation. And who gets into trouble? Us lah! Hello wake up people. But it's okay, like what I said....Im not gonna blame them as they may have problems coping with their schedules like how we have been in this week itself excluding yesterday. Wah killer man! Had to stay past 5.35pm! This very very very seldom happens! And we're not even super slow! But they just HAD to squeeze in one class into a miserable one hour and can you imagine if half or more than half of the class has problems reading or recognising the letters? GAH!!! Plus we may have to start late too coz we have to wait for the students to wake up from their two hour plus nap time which is followed by snack. Wah, easy life man! FOr me, I may have to say 'bye bye' to my hair coz I'll most probably be pulling them out like one mad woman.


Anyway, back to my partner. It has been great..and I got this t shirt (yup, she read my mind again that I wanted to get this shirt..bwhahaha!!)..coz it will be the last time, at least for this month, we screen in Clementi.






Haha..the wordings are so cute! It's from Abercrombie and Fitch but may not be the real deal. STill who cares...it's not like Im toting some fake LV or what. Just a freaking shirt. But i like the range that I thought I should get more soon..hee..now that I know where else to get them. Too bad had to do a bit of travelling to these places..haiz..well, sometimes it's worth it..kekeke..Am planning to wear it on friday coz we have screening in Orchard Road so it's a good advertising gimmick! haha...what sore loser. ..

Comments

Popular Posts