Financial Woes Again!

Gosh...im failing in the department of finance..and to think I have self controlled myself but there were unforeseen circumstances that I had to use up quite a sum of money for each one of those circumstances. I dont know when I will reach a point where I can finally start saving up for good instead of having to dig into my savings that is just about to grow..but I had to nip it at the bud...GAH! Even if there is any additional money..and I am looking forward to saving up..something sure to happen and then I will be dwindling down the pole of financial crisis yet again that I thought it is starting to get pointless to save with those extras! I thank my mum for helping me out in ways that she can..I really appreciate her help. I seriously have no idea what to do right now...am almost at my wit's end how am I gonna try saving up for the future..like what? I dont eat at all? I dont spend at all? WHAT?!!! God knows how much I tried to say no to this and that almost suffering alone thinking if I give this up, I am able to use the money for others instead...even if it is a pathetic one or two dollars.


Haven't I been punished enough for not thinking twice..no..make it thrice...in my expenditure that almost led to my downfall in May? I have learnt my lesson what! Haiz....this seriously stinks man.

Comments

Popular Posts