Sucky Monday

hello..
blogging from the vicinity of my office. Okay more specifically, in the counselling room. I had not even signed in yet after my return from screening (apparently my second time to the office and it was just a little over half a day) and then I had to be sent to the bloody room for counselling sessions with the parents. Good thing the few parents that came here had a sense of humour. Maybe they were God sent to entertain the super bored and pissed rahayu. But the time passes by here quite quickly because I dont get bored especially if there is internet connection around..bwahahah...and oh, music from the radio from my handphone. Oh man...today is a freaking lousy day..a lot of deja vu incidents like for example, havent I been to this mrt station just this morning...and then...poof...Im back again! Tsk..all coz the lousy school wished to start later than the usual time and it has to be located near serangoon which is quite near where I live. Then I had to report to office first because according to the rule, if the screening starts at 10am, we would have to report here first. Who the f**k invented such rule?


Yup, D had been a little less annoying but alamak, this guy always come out with 'new strategies' to irritate me and had the decency to look at me see how I react. What is this...'yes m'am'...'okay m'am' on the phone when I called him to ask him what time can he come and collect..which he continued to put up with the charade when he came half an hour later. And then after I said 'okay..yes sir'...he changed strategy called me 'okay mother'..tsk...yes, find new ways every day to irritate me. Did I mention he placed my stationery box (this plastic transparent box like the one sold in ntuc fairprice) almost near the middle of the road and not close to his van as he was loading our things inside and with the cars zipping at high speed coz this is the rich people's road? I was signalling him to push the box in a bit coz the cars were mere inches from the box as they were being driven by.


And you know what he did? NOTHING!!!! My team's things are all inside and he was like...tsk..nothinglah..it's just your box..and continued to arrange the things in his van from the side while ignoring my almost shouting pleas because of the fast speed sounds made by the passing vehicles. My partner was almost scared out of her wits but I made her walk away with me after that to the bus stop coz we were SO not gonna be witnesses to his freaking stubbornness.


Yes! Half an hour more to freedom! YOu know what..Im almost penniless..cant believe this man. If I am working for a private firm which has the tendency to hold back their workers' salaries, Im so gonna die man. Seriously die...of hunger and thirst. Well, at least I will be getting my pay tomorrow and thank the Govt (but no thanks to them again for the increase in GST), for the money at the start of July. Im thinking...of buying this top from Far East Plaza. Seriously, I like the slogan..hehe..'Explain to me why I need a boyfriend' But it's in medium only and you know what that means? It may fit me just nice but depending on the cut..bust and all..bwahahaha...so please dont be overwhelmed by my sudden bustiness if I wear the shirt.


Geez..one thing why I dont quite fancy doing counselling here at our headquarters especially at this level where students are referred from all over Singapore...the parents a bit the psychopathic. I Just heard one shouting like one mad woman outside and oh, dont let me get started with the appointment phonelines. It might be the easiest Saturday duty but the parents..gah......when they called..they expected to get an appointment date as and when they wanted even though that month we would be fully booked. What do you expect during the June holidays? Sometimes I find myself sounding like a broken record for some parents who insisted I give them the appointment date for this month even though they had one already but they wanted to change to a later date. They can scream at me for all they want, complain how 'inefficient' we are..slam the phone down....whatever....no date means no date! I'll repeat and repeat the same damn line..'we're fully booked..and the next date is only available in early July' no matter how much they insisted we squeeze in one for them. They didnt want July because their children would start schooling. NOt my problem what. I cant give in to every freaking demands.


Hopefully, the auditing will be over soon. JUst shoot me all you want and then get lost from my team after auditing..heh...I just want the pressure off my back. And come late to school for screening the next day..hahaa...wait, dont I always do that even on normal days? Sheesh....

Comments

Popular Posts