Bug Praise

Ackkk!! Did D just praise me? Wah very the shocked..but then, coming from him..if he's praising, it's not a good sign. Might need something. I was lamenting how Im 'stuck' with my partner for lunch and he was like..no wonder I see you're getting slimmer and slimmer! Of course I was like..huh?!..how does that fit in? And jz thanked him even though I doubt his sincerity and I went on saying yupz..what to do..coz I lost my appetite eating with her (and my partner was making noise at the back..haha..). But I guess he assumed that I knew he was just joking..because I seriously did think he was.....and he said again, yah..you ARE getting more and more slimmer like you're losing more and more weight when I see you. Whats up with him and his emphasis?


Then worse still, after that he was looking at me as a whole like up and down (what the hell..) in particular my arms coz maybe I was wearing a black top and a long flowy green skirt given by my friend (I never wear long skirts for work..hehe..), I was pretty camouflaged for him to see much, I guess...hehe. But then he nodded his head as if implicating that he was spot on. I still thanked him yet again coz I didnt know what else to say (sudden brain freeze) and blushing too coz seriously, I was being scrutinized up and down by a guy no less, hello?! Earlier on he did ask if we could finish earlier than 4..say...3.45..so never trust the bugger.



Today me gonna eat cake! Me, my partner and my co leader decided to organized this birthday mini party for those who had their birthdays from jan to june. I mean it would be something that is completely non work related coz we had been busy with our work so we needed just a bit of something to break out of the monotonity.


SOunds like a lot of fancy things for..err...a piece of birthday cake.


ANd I just discovered a talent of mine...I can make people give me money with my sad pathetic face and voila! They gave me three dollars as contribution for the cake..and in just ten minutes, all gave after seeing one after another gleefully giving me the money. My partner said that one day if she open a loanshark company, she'll hire me if there is a need to get the money back. Ey, what is this?! I thought we're doing a partnership?


ANyway, let's see how the whole thing turns out later. Yummy chocie fudge cake, here i come!

Comments

Popular Posts