Bugger Prankster

wah....just as i thought i wanted to start on a new clean slate with this dennis thingey...like totally dont want to be like a friend but a mere colleague, he had to message me in the morning and played a prank on me and laughed at my expense coz he didnt see me around when delivering his things. But I pretended to be all angry with him saying not to let him show his face infront of me and ignored his existence for awhile later by asking who is he...I dont know anyone else with his name as the last one was screwed already. He sent me two pathetic smses saying 'wei...sorry lah..i just want to scare you and give you a morning wake up call' and again 'wei......' haha, he sounded like a sheep begging not to be slaughtered. Oh well..and later I tried to recompose myself and be all 'serious sounding' like how I used to be with him for few months when I had to get things from him or he had to come over to collect things. But usually I had to call him again second time around if there were any changes and the nerves...you know what the bugger said? 'oh okay..so thursday and not tomorrow? no problem..' and just as i thought it went smoothly and he didnt sound so friend-ish to me, he added on to that by saying 'so fickle-minded' and i was like...'wei! I heard that! u complain some more!!'....


Oh well...since I got this week only, might as well just 'enjoy' this short lived jabbing with him.

Comments

Popular Posts