Flirt Part 2

Yes...unfortunately, the flirting continues. And I stand FIRMLy with my stand that nope, I didn't do anything to provoke the flirtatious moments in my sorry bid to continue with my mind purification thingey..heh..yes, M...Im still in the running for it. Chey, I sound like im running for some presidency post. I still stuck on to the 'oh hi' mode and looked away and messaging my friend while looking at the mirror to comb my hair and he was in his usual work mode too saying eh, I bring this stand over to the van first k? I noticed him giving me the look as if thinking..so..thats it? Just hi? nothing more? and I thought i nailed it coz seriously, dont want to be the one starting any flirting moments or what.


He came back later doing his usual stuffs and I still didn't look at him but just started packing my bag. He came over to me with the exercise book and said 'miss, i need your autograph..' coz usually my partner would sign the book since she was always the first one to come but I forgot she was on leave that first day. But I just said 'really? you want my autograph? Expensive you know..' He was all smiley maybe thinking okay...she had lightened up already and said okay..i will pay you...5 dollars only before I remarked 'what? so cheap?! Im worth 5 dollars to you?!' and he laughed..'oh okay okay...you're worth 5 million dollars'. And thats it..he was at it again!


Anyway, based on my analysis of the situations, i did not start it and if I was gushing over someone, it was not him but jensen ackles and he saw that I was excited about the new photos of him as I was packing my bag. Yes that guy from the supernatural. It was only Dennis that added on to it more than once today as if he was just waiting for me to say that he's handsome or good looking. But as much as I wanted to mouth it, and he was glaring at me to say something in that line as I was making the comparison between the pics and his looks, I was trying my very best NOT to say it or that's it, I will fail..miserably. Well, Jensen is beyond reach ah so he doesnt qualify for purification status and I have the right to plaster his face..and body..all over my personal work file..heh. Dennis was the one who kept repeating so you really like this guy ah..you are really obsessed over him..so he is your object of affection..and touched the photos repeatedly despite me saying 'I said..dont touch the photos! now i have to change again'..coz I made a second collage of him.


So after *yawns*...his repeated comments that he is way more handsome..he looks better (oh my gawd!!! never hear him so 'perasan!' before! whatever happened to his 'oh-gawd-where-do-i-put-my-face' shy smile when he hears praises about him whether about his looks or his gestures) I just decided to say.......yeah right im gonna say that he's handsome..dont want to add on to his newly inflated ego! I said that recently in CLEO magazine there was this one guy who looked like him and I really liked this guy in the list of 50 most eligible bachelors until I noticed something amiss. I told him I thought hard that eh, this guy looked familiar and okay shoot..he looked like the driver! After that I had second thoughts if I was going to continue to like this guy.


By then the newly inflated ego guy just flipped and said..eh really? He really looked like me? Eh bring the magazine ah..I want to see. But surely I am more handsome ah right?..demanding me to look at him and make another comparison. Oh gawd...and I kinda 'mocked' him by saying well...he's WAY younger than you and heh..he found that unacceptable and defended himself saying no lah..maybe just three or four years younger. Pfft..dont want to lose out!


Then I warned him..okay fine..I will bring the magazine but you promise not to touch the photo coz he got a knack for doing that to Jensen's photos by purposely touching the photos repeatedly while smiling evilishly at my flustered reactions. And the perasan man said again..well...please, I'd rather touch myself and gave me the glint in his eyes look maybe thinking I didn't know what he meant..*smacks my forehead*. I commented in a sick-ish voice..oh please...spare me the details before he laughed and said bye to us. And this sort of conversation took place infront of my partner who was more concerned on whether she got all the right things to bring to office and if everything was in order before we left and that he got everything carried out to his van. Well..err..Im working too but this man was distracting me!


Later on he called like an hour plus later to my partner but she made me answer..I guess she figured out that he wanted to talk to me..yeah right. After that, before I could go into my partner's mode, he quickly said rahayu right?! And he asked eh how come now I pick up the phone and not H? Sounding rather demanding which wasnt like him when I picked up the phone before too, I said..'what? you dont like to pick up the phone is it?' I knew he was just being his friendly friend-friend sorta way and no longer the colleague mode. Then he changed his tone saying that 'no lah...i like you to answer the phone. You have such a nice sweet voice..I like talking to you coz you're such a sweet girl' Okay, for ONCE..I was lost for words..and then said 'awww......thanks...that's so sweet!' and smelling something 'fishy', I retorted back quickly 'okay! what do you want..' And he sounded a bit shocked and remarked 'wah! so fierce!' heh heh...


Okaylah...so MORE attempts at flirting on the phone but dont want be be draggy lah..hehe..and now in the office when he wanted to take back the laptops back to the warehouse, he again continued his attempt to make friendly teasing with me. I just said okay! the laptops ready for despatch before looking away and 'act' busy with my things by looking at my stuffs. He didn't budge and he said again..'ready for what?' and I replied..'er..ready for despatch?' So.....he wanted to play around again coz i thought his purpose for coming earlier was to collect earlier as he had a meeting at 4. It was already 3.40 and the nerves...can continue to make fun of me some more. He asked me..do you know where I despatch these laptops? I mean I knew that they will go straight to the warehouse but I thought to myself..huh..did they change place..so I remarked sheepishly..'err..I dunno where?' So okay..fine! Didn't catch the ball he was just teasing me and said 'huh? you dont even know where I despatch these laptops?' Wah, for the many many times he took these laptops for collection, and out of nowhere, he was testing my knowledge?


BUt i knew he was just kidding around and kid you not..he reminded me to bring my cleo magazine coz he said he is definitely more handsome and 'younger' coz he's actually twenty. I was like..'oh..really? I cant tell'..heh...Alamak, late already got spare time to tease me around and again he was attacking jensen! gawd..get over it dennis! Whatever wrong things he has done to you?! And yet again..now I don't know what size is his inflated ego now...and he suggested why not I give you my photo? I will blow up my photo to the size of your file and then you can paste my photo over him and admire my photo instead. I dont know how to react to that...and just looked at jensen's photos as if pleading in my heart like..help..me..here...


Now my partner upon hearing that..FINALLY..she spoke up and mentioned the 'wife' word to him. Yes you're a married man..for gawd's sake! What the heck I need your photo for?!! And she was so direct like....'eh, you cant do that. later your wife finds out, she will kill her!' Yes..wait..kill me? She should be killing him!! hrmph...I would.


So I got the hint he kinda was a bit embarassed by her comment so he kinda stopped for a sec there and turned the story around to her and said that no ah..I know she wont do that..she will most probably use my photo as a dartboard to throw darts at. While he was talking to her, he saw me 'whispering' to jensen's photos and said...no lah..he didn't mean it..you know i wont abandon you..hehe..and he was straining his ears to hear what I said and then when my partner looked away for a bit to think what she wanted to say to him about some work related stuff, he said 'yah, then she'll switch photos and use you (referring to jensen) as a dartboard instead' and I whispered again 'no..no..dont listen to him!'


Oh yah, my partner apologised to him saying that she could not reply to his sms earlier to her team phone coz we're not allowed to use the sms function. And he said oh but no need to apologise ah, it's nothing...but I remarked to my partner..hey, I told you no need to apologise to him! And I said you want to sms, you sms her personal phone..not mine..coz my partner at times will message instead of calling and then he was like..oh why not? Then I said oh coz i need to pay for my sms. My partner was like really? I kinda partially covered my face with the file and he heard me saying oh..I just wanted to make him pay for the sms-es. The bugger heard and instead of teasing back, he said okay then..whenever i message you, I will be willing to pay you twenty cents out of my pocket.


For the record, he had not messaged personal things to me or asked my number. Only last monday I messaged him coz my partner not around so the team phone not with me but it was purely work related later when I messaged a while later again saying that I prepared the referral envelope again. There was still a bit of teasing moment later as well two hours later when maybe he was more free to message but nolah, Im tired to type every convo we had..heh..he was too much for me to handle nowadays already. Haiz.......once again, who are you and what have you done to dennis?! Did his ego take a wrong turn or something due to rain?! And once again, stop comparing yourself to jensen ackles!


Oh, and mariah....dennis not worth having the hots for lah..heh...remember the guy on tv? azam's friend? And er..jimmy? your new married geeky muse? yes..focus woman..focus..Dennis is nothing but a distraction. Shall try to deflate his ego tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts