Pillion Rider

hey,

well m borrowed my camera so no new photos for this month. usually I will post up new pics of myself at the start of every month. Anyway, this following entry is long awaited if you're waiting for some 'news' regarding my driver..haha..Nolah, didnt expect to have a new entry about him and you know the deal with me nowadays. Im trying to cut down on my man hunger...and the last I check, nope..Im no lesbo or that I have no such luck with men that i just give up on them. Hell no! They're too adorable to be given up.


k, so what about him? Well, dunno why...he's been extra friendly towards our team nowadays coz we dont give him quite a headache compared to the other teams..and no, this doesnt come from me. Our flexibility also gets into his book apparently. Well! YOu know how I am about being narrative about past events even for a day so in short, I just wanted to say that I had no choice but to ride in his van alone just now coz my partner last minute dropped a bomb on me saying that she wanted to go to her parents' home coz it was nearby. It would be the only chance she can go there and I was so not gonna be stuck in holland road..and some more, in the middle of the hot freakin' sun!


to cut the story even shorter, well we had a rather nonsensical conversation and dunno how..or why..or what...he got the impression that i club. Maybe it is anybody of my age group's favourite hobby but not me. Okay so I do hang out at some coffee joing near some quay and at one point, did visit few pubs but the environment was so not me and only my good friends thought the place was 'soothing'...pfft...obviously blinded by the surroundings.


Jz messaged mariah...coz I realised that I can be such a mumbling idiot when with a guy alone. No not on dates..in general. As in, waiting for friends and this guy friend will show up first (they dont need much time for make up session, remember?) and now..with my team's driver..this good looking guy whose name you have to look up for somewhere in my blog..but then again, you know what, I dont feel like talking about it. Im jz over-reacting..no biggies. He's a friendly chap...now where did I NOT hear that before?! STiLLL....I dont mind free rides if all I do is just..according to him...'give a tinkle'..heh..motorbike or van. Fuwah, cant imagine me riding a motorbike...it may be the case of either I fall right or I fall left..coz I doubt my ability to hold on to the malerider coz I'll be such a bloody nervous wreck. BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A.....first time for everything.

Comments

Popular Posts