Skip to main content

Weight Address

Fuyoh...

can see...or rather read how blared up my friend M is against Virgoans of the world..haha..And I thought virgoans are one of the nicest people on earth. Wait..I see the contradiction between all virgoans and me. Okay I don't know much about the star sign virgo except knowing that many virgoans think they are goddesses in their own rights and they can prance and sing all they want on the face of the earth. But some are just angels..waiting to voice out...but without an avenue to do so. Me? Im just one of those f**ked up Virgoan who cant say swear words out vocally as if Im silenced forever but inside, I can curse like nobody's business..yes...in other words, the tormented Virgoans.


Yup, right now my weight has started to have that yo-yoing effect. See, I can not go on with little food for a long period of time and then started eating like normal..well, almost. Because that will set the yo-yo thing. Sidetracking a bit, did you know that one of my hobbies is playing the yo-yo and it's not one of your typical cheap yo-yo thing. It's the 15 dollars sort. Yes, I cant 'afford' to buy myself an 8 dollar skirt but I can buy that freaking expensive yo-yo? WELL...let's just say it was bonus that time and my brother was being an idiot.


SO anyway...forget what I just rambled since I did promise not to talk about this weight thing anymore or about those swines at the workplace who thought Im on to some slimming drugs...oops..pills..or something. It's just something that i should let off and not let it be imprisoned in me coz at least when I write down in words, whether a line or something, it just mean that I know I am having a problem whether big or small. Just like my last uncontrollable weight gain (trust me..I did everything I Could to counter-effect it) and I did changes..stuck with them..all because I decided to address the problem here once and for all. And it worked.


Let's start on a new clean slate tomorrow. Why tomorrow and not now? Well.....two slices of peanut butter and nutella wholemeal sandwich is beckoning me to come eat it. Besides this time-of-the-month thingey has finally come so I forsee that my apetite will be back to normal again and my sudden stomach bloatedness is subsiding. This doesn't include having a craving for cooked sushi every few days. Im lucky my craving for old chang kee chicken wrap has gone for good last year. If that one made a come back, that's it lah. Back to the drawing board.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...