Weight Address

Fuyoh...

can see...or rather read how blared up my friend M is against Virgoans of the world..haha..And I thought virgoans are one of the nicest people on earth. Wait..I see the contradiction between all virgoans and me. Okay I don't know much about the star sign virgo except knowing that many virgoans think they are goddesses in their own rights and they can prance and sing all they want on the face of the earth. But some are just angels..waiting to voice out...but without an avenue to do so. Me? Im just one of those f**ked up Virgoan who cant say swear words out vocally as if Im silenced forever but inside, I can curse like nobody's business..yes...in other words, the tormented Virgoans.


Yup, right now my weight has started to have that yo-yoing effect. See, I can not go on with little food for a long period of time and then started eating like normal..well, almost. Because that will set the yo-yo thing. Sidetracking a bit, did you know that one of my hobbies is playing the yo-yo and it's not one of your typical cheap yo-yo thing. It's the 15 dollars sort. Yes, I cant 'afford' to buy myself an 8 dollar skirt but I can buy that freaking expensive yo-yo? WELL...let's just say it was bonus that time and my brother was being an idiot.


SO anyway...forget what I just rambled since I did promise not to talk about this weight thing anymore or about those swines at the workplace who thought Im on to some slimming drugs...oops..pills..or something. It's just something that i should let off and not let it be imprisoned in me coz at least when I write down in words, whether a line or something, it just mean that I know I am having a problem whether big or small. Just like my last uncontrollable weight gain (trust me..I did everything I Could to counter-effect it) and I did changes..stuck with them..all because I decided to address the problem here once and for all. And it worked.


Let's start on a new clean slate tomorrow. Why tomorrow and not now? Well.....two slices of peanut butter and nutella wholemeal sandwich is beckoning me to come eat it. Besides this time-of-the-month thingey has finally come so I forsee that my apetite will be back to normal again and my sudden stomach bloatedness is subsiding. This doesn't include having a craving for cooked sushi every few days. Im lucky my craving for old chang kee chicken wrap has gone for good last year. If that one made a come back, that's it lah. Back to the drawing board.

Comments

Popular Posts