Geek

Ow!! My Eyes!! My burning EYES!!!!!...

Gawd I just spent the entire night..(er..minus 3 hours in between coz I thought of sleeping for awhile and overshot..hehe..) doing this website for my friend's so called client who is a student at her campus but apparently is too busy to do up the website for his project work. Wah, all the technicalities in the word document she passed to me was enough for me to give up the project. 17 pages leh and she made it sound like it's terribly easy. Can't blame her though. We're talking to a computer engineering student here who is now doing research in I.T. at some firm and has been assigned 25 files to code. So I cant complain about doing the coding for this website which she said is the very basic of all. Easy for you to say! I dont code stuffs everyday!


She gave me a few days' grace even though she said that the draft itself would take less than one hour..pfft...once again, I dont go to a school like her. Good thing I managed to wrap up in less than a day..or rather night...which was a miracle given the last time I did a website was yonks ago since now Im more into blogging. I struggled a bit initially because I had to get the foundation right as it would be used across all the 6 pages. Still the main motivation comes from the money as it would come in handy for my loan which I had yet to clear and they are now threatening to close the account. I was not able to pay the 200 dollars this month coz I used money rather heavily this month as there were few things that needed to be paid up urgently.


Hopefully my perfectionist friend will not find too much fault with the website....let's just hope she doesnt have a bad day or something too.

Comments

Popular Posts