Dilemma of a Girl

I like to look pretty. Pfftt...Im a girl..DUH! But I dont like to stand out too much like 'hey, look at me!' Im probably one of those girls who doesnt do much of a maintenance but still try to cover up the basics, at least. Of course I do admire those who went for eyebrow threading, have their nails done by professionals, accessorise themselves, dress up well, use the nicest smelling shower gel, pamper themselves with rich lotion..well...such nice life. But I cant get that in my system..haha..


Im stressed out with trying to maintain my growing long hair..arghh..why cant there be an easier way?!! heh..*rubbing hands in glee*...why not..I ...CUt IT..muahahhaahaha!!..


ew..backtracking to the past here..






still, okay wat! easy maintenance..anyway, it is boring to be like the other girls. It's boring trying to dress up a bit and it is getting tiring to put on concealer on my pimple scars and drawing on my eyebrows to give them an existence. It is hard to maintain kissable lips but it does stink having dry chapped lips so have no other choice but to put on the vaseline every morning. Oh and also mascara to open up my eyes which have been subjected to late nights like now. Seriously, I dont care if I look a mess in the morning when I go to work but it wouldnt be fair to admire good looking chinese guys when I myself look like I had been run over by a bus, right?



grr...it's hard being a girl. But it is not so much to attract potential boyfriends but how you look exude a sense of self style and confidence which cannot be replicated by anyone. So if I look a mess, then it explains my personality where i just cant be bothered by anything that takes effort to upkeep. Who cares if you dont put on heavy make up, doesnt dress up like you're going clubbing in the freaking morning and sashayed like you're on the imaginary runaway. The best thing is...not to be so fake about it and to let the whole world knows you are freaking well there..much to the annoyance of the people around you. Oh, and less is more now. Heh....so they're trying to copy my style now eh? Buggers....


So yup, I guess for now, I think the best thing to do is not to overdress..or..err, undress, but in the beginning of May which is a brand new month, let's all of us girls exude confidence. The kind of confidence that will put the rest of the stick thin models to shame and those who put on an act just to attract the good looking guys' attraction. They...are fakies. We..are the real deals. So work it girls!


But im still thinking on whether I should cut my hair short or not..

Comments

Popular Posts