My Late Aunt

Hello,

am i like the only one who greets people on my blog whether or not people reaD. Anyway, I wanna tell one serious, one funnie..and uhm...whatever I can think of. Basicaly, it's just a mish mash as-per-usual sort of thing.

First, serious. I want to offer my condolences to my late auntie's family. She passed away yesterday's evening at her home. As much as my parents wanted me to come, I could not make it coz my partner was on leave and I had to work with a floater or a replacement. And the thing is, since she was just there for coverage, I could not let her handle the work alone coz each field work for different team was unique so it would be unfair for her to come from far and not able to do anything. I felt bad of course and I said I would make it up by going to the prayers ceremony if they were gonna have one. But my mum said she was not gonna go to it coz she did not want anything to do with her children anymore. She kinda blamed her children for her passing coz for a long period of time, even though she was very sick, she was always reprimanded by her children even though they were bloody well grown up already. We are talking about a parent who brought up 6 children even in times of difficulty but they still managed to grow up well. But what kind of repayment they gave her? Nothing. But she still treated them like her own children by calling up relatives here and there to beg for money coz her no good for nothing children could not even give her money...yes it was that bad....but there she was begging you know..crying and crying..saying how difficult she was when her children got into financial troubles like almost all the time be it handphones, house payments or power supply bills..anything.



When my mum found out my aunt passed away, she thought that she could rest in peace now because her life was spent in misery due to her children. She was always very giving and often gave me money like ten bucks or even twenty bucks even though she herself was in difficulty when I was younger. Even as a fully grown up woman..and working as well...she still gave me money even though my mum insisted that I am a big girl now but to her, she remembered me as a child whom she was always generous too. I still take the money coz she would get easily offended but in turn, I gave it back to her grandchild plus I also added some money from myself coz I really felt rather pitiful for her. Such a bright and obedient child being brought up in the wrong kind of environment but she didn't complain. She was loved like no other kid.


She would always be in remembrance and wak, I thank U for all your kindness towards my family and myself.

Comments

Popular Posts