Tiff with Mum

This is gonna be a never ending battle again. So she looks down on me...said I earned peanuts and to her, my work is nothing so I got no right to feel tired after work. This despite having to rush to work, and then stand in the bus or train, rush my field work coz we got time to keep to, and then have lunch followed by more rushing to work and again..up on my feet.


When my eyes could not open around 10 plus coz my brother always have to start his homework late, it becomes my fault. If I get his maths homework wrong, it is my fault. If he cant finish his homework and then I have to help him figure the last two or three coz he's getting sleepy, nevermind..he can jolly well sleep. Can serve him toasted peanut butter bread pieces some more walking back and forth from the kitchen to my room but instead of checking on him, will check on me if Im making sure he's doing his work while she herself make sure Im not fooling around on the internet. OH, I have the right to play here what..I paid for the gawd damn thing! But no....rahayu can only play after that. And then if I surf net after helping him out until 12 plus or 1 plus in the morning, blame me for not sleeping. How can I sleep? You interrupted my nap time and now Im wide awake and cant sleep!


Oh then it's my fault if I get it wrong and then the friends complain. The friends who copied him..it's my fault coz I was 'sleepy' or not intelligent enough to help solve a P6 homework where the lazy bugger wont even do but I took time figuring it out. That of course..she translated to me actually 'sleeping' and followed by writing nonsensical answers. Then had to condemn me saying I studied so high cant even solve the problem? Might as well not study so hard lah.



What f**kin' bullshit is this! And now she's comparing me to the sluts on the street who just have to show their assets for easy money if Im complaining again how hard it is to earn money which to her is mere peanuts. If I want an easier job, go flash myself lah. Which mother would say that? DO I have the right to be angry or just swallow it all up like it is not my mother who said those shit?

Comments

Popular Posts