Chalet Thingey

I read about mariah's mini dilemma in not wanting to go to the chalet that is in the midst of being organized by our deal ol' nats. SHe's old coz she just turned a year older..geddit? heh..gawd i still have her lameness.


I kinda shared the same thoughts as her that I actually am scared..yes...scared...to go to the chalet. Scared because Im gonna meet people, no wait...my old friends...for some gathering. Now isnt that unusual? Well, people change and I have moved on. I cant just say they changed coz I have changed too whether physically or mentally and Im not about ready to face them with these 'changes'. Maybe they are to show the world and us their new changes with their little babies or boyfriends or a new career but Im just not.


But then when I think about it, every gathering that I went to, I did feel out of place so it didn't really matter to me. They didn't really talk much with me except asking the usual questions and I would usually just be talking to sherry coz we did meet up back then...(Wait! let me recall the last last last gathering....) prior to the gathering. I guess I kinda clicked with her coz we share almost the same interests such as in music and movies. We're like the sort who dont stick to the same genres but across the border sort. She is still surprised I listened to the then M2M. ANyway, So when she said some band name like NOFX the other time on the phone...I guess I could be the only one in our group of 'friends' who knows what the heck she's talking about. And yes..I still think they are Linkin Park poseurs.


So this time, I know it's gonna be different coz Im good friends with M now and that Natasha is the main organiser and i just lurve that girl. And to think she blame me yet again for making her identify the gay people among the crowd of people in the last phone call when asking people's consensus about this chalet thing. I wished I could help her out but Im kinda tight financially too with the last payment of the loan and my family affairs. Plus I have some project to do for my friend who is right now uptight and very the demanding. But for the sake of the money, I shall persevere.

Comments

Popular Posts