Skip to main content

Chalet Thingey

I read about mariah's mini dilemma in not wanting to go to the chalet that is in the midst of being organized by our deal ol' nats. SHe's old coz she just turned a year older..geddit? heh..gawd i still have her lameness.


I kinda shared the same thoughts as her that I actually am scared..yes...scared...to go to the chalet. Scared because Im gonna meet people, no wait...my old friends...for some gathering. Now isnt that unusual? Well, people change and I have moved on. I cant just say they changed coz I have changed too whether physically or mentally and Im not about ready to face them with these 'changes'. Maybe they are to show the world and us their new changes with their little babies or boyfriends or a new career but Im just not.


But then when I think about it, every gathering that I went to, I did feel out of place so it didn't really matter to me. They didn't really talk much with me except asking the usual questions and I would usually just be talking to sherry coz we did meet up back then...(Wait! let me recall the last last last gathering....) prior to the gathering. I guess I kinda clicked with her coz we share almost the same interests such as in music and movies. We're like the sort who dont stick to the same genres but across the border sort. She is still surprised I listened to the then M2M. ANyway, So when she said some band name like NOFX the other time on the phone...I guess I could be the only one in our group of 'friends' who knows what the heck she's talking about. And yes..I still think they are Linkin Park poseurs.


So this time, I know it's gonna be different coz Im good friends with M now and that Natasha is the main organiser and i just lurve that girl. And to think she blame me yet again for making her identify the gay people among the crowd of people in the last phone call when asking people's consensus about this chalet thing. I wished I could help her out but Im kinda tight financially too with the last payment of the loan and my family affairs. Plus I have some project to do for my friend who is right now uptight and very the demanding. But for the sake of the money, I shall persevere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...