Attention Seeking Gals

Hey...


this is totally out of context but american guys are just so beefed up..heh..ANYWAY, what is it about guys that make us SO Freakin attracted to them? Still, I realised that not all guys make my cup of tea. And I lOVE tea.


If guys want to hurt you, they dont care if you're gorgeous or you're popular, if they want to move on with other ladies, they will. What happen to these fine young ladies especially those who are in the midst of growing up? They become attention seekers. Meaning, they will do anything to get attention from guys and it becomes like an addiction to want something so bad and they will do anything to get it even by behaving like a...pardon my language....a slut at an age where they should be studying and planning for their future career. To them, who cares if the guy will for sure move on to other girls or he is a creephead. Just as long as they know they feel wanted whether with their body or their looks, they feel accepted even for awhile coz it doesnt matter to them as they can jolly find their next 'target'.


i read this article and had personal friends of my own who started to change a lot once they started to reach their mid teens. Boys looked hot around this time (they look hotter as men..heh..k out of context again) so I could not blame them but they seemed to be lost in the world of their own. These girls actually started off pretty fine and I know all this not just from the article but because of these real life friends of mine of whom we got on really well and giggled over boys while admiring them. But once they started to get to know them more and getting attention from them, things started to get downhill. And the saddest thing is that we can no longer be friends even though there was no fighting or quarrelling. I got another friend who held on to the ties between her and another two girls who were also formerly close to us while I knew that it was never meant to last once they started to drifting apart from us.


I started to be the middle person of sorts but I had to be quite fake about it by being so optimistic that one day, we shall redeem back our friendship like the last time .I do hope that they would..or we would patch back. But it became the impossible yet this friend of mine..while more than half of her had given up, the other remaining part of her still tried to be there for her friends by giving help in whichever way she could while to me, she looked like she was made to be a fool. Worse, she refused to listen to me that she was merely being a puppet to them and she herself knew that she was some sort like an ATM machine to them giving money willingly to them for this false hope that she was still a friend to them.


Who am I to keep on pulling her away from them but I do hope this friend of mine would wake up one day. She did eventually but only years later. And who knew that our tight friendships drifted apart because of the boys who could not care less about these pals of ours which made me and my friend angry. We were thinking what good qualities these boys of theirs had which led them to forgo the years of friendship we had forged. They beat up our friends....they extort money from them....they kept breaking their promises to change for good....and still went back to their old ways. Worse, Im not talking about just one particular guy. Im talking about several guys who keep on breaking these poor girls' heart and turning their innocence into one who is too absorbed into the world of alcoholism and wild party nights. Who would have thought.



Just like the girl in the article, they began to seek for attention. They would go for any guy whether he has a bad reputation, immature, treats girls badly, calls them names and even insulted them by saying that they were just a temporary excuse to make them forget about their girlfriend for awhile after a bad quarrel. Temporary?! Is there such a thing called temporary love?! Temporary affection?! Which mother f**kin asshole would be so cruel to play games with our fragile hearts? What is this...some.. freakin soap opera?


Yes I am angry and Im not just angry with them...Im angry with these so called friends of mine who just refused to wake up and stop themselves from being treated like dirt! The worst part? After crying like probably buckets of tears and oh..this time...they suddenly recalled that we...exist! And when the next no good for nothing guy turns up, they start all over again their vicious cycle.


And I dont know what the hell is wrong with them coz this dragged on till past their teen years and into their twenties. They just cannot snap out of it. Sure....they may say they have started hating guys and they want to be lesbians already but I give you a certain time period, they are back to their old ways. I dont know what is the latest thing with them now but I dont care already. Even that ol' buddy of mine could not care less now about them as now she realise she has better things to do and that they are big enough to care for themselves.


For me? The last straw was when I met up with one of them so long later and she treated me like some stranger and occasionally talking and laughing but it was such a cold affair that it was damn obvious she was puttin on an act. The worst thing? It was supposed to be a reunion of some sort to go back to the past when we used to hang out on some weekends over at the burger king in orchard road. ANd she had the nerves to chuck me aside at the bus stop and be all giggly and all..eurgh..you know...OTT friendly to some scruffy looking guy at the bus stop which I think is a friend of a friend. I said chuck me aside because...for almost half an hour, she just didn't talk to me and didn't even intro this guy to me like I didn't even exist! I wasted that half an hour coz I thought we were going back together so I missed several buses as they catch up on old times or what. THEn she had to drop the bomb on me to go on my own. Couldnt she tell me that earlier?!


So.....that was the last time I saw her. I just refused to have anything to do with her although at one time, she did call saying about some gathering with our ex secondary school mates but it was not concrete at all. But still last year, we went to this club..which we all jittery about as we were not clubbers in the first place..as we had been invited to come over. However, we could not make it on that opening night but went like few days later coz we happened to be rather nearby. But it was under lock and key and happened to find out from the neighbouring club people that the place was opened for few days only coz of some financial trouble.


And my friend took the trouble to contact that friend of ours to find out if she was okay. That woman should be gawd damn lucky that no matter how she treated us, we still have the heart to have her as our friend whether we are falling apart or not. Geez....



So yup....for those girls who just lurve attention from the opposite sex but deep inside, they feel like such a loner, please stop wasting your time and your life. It's just not worth it. Just dont be like my former friends who cant seem to wake up no more and let their life be controlled by guys who dont see their importance. I mean..it's easier said than done I know..being a third person. But seriously, we are able to still use our logical side of the brain and hopefully I am still able to steer you out of it if you happen to read this entry. Now I don even know if they are dead or alive. Wait..I think one of them still is..she updated her friendster. ISn't that terrible..it's like cyberspace has overtaken our life where it becomes the only way to know if your friend is still out there rather than just hearing her call and ask how you are. Anyway, girls..dont be a slave to guys. See what happened to Britney Spears. You still want your hair or not? If yes..quit that attention seeking personality of yours.

Comments

Popular Posts