Sigh..end of holidays

Hullo!

so......................what's happening?! haha..okay, I kinda lost the trail of my thoughts for awhile there...and now i remembered. Oh by the way, did u read my previous post on getting a *whistling*....FrEE ringtone obtained from local website. And guess wat? I went to yet another local website...and I tot this was gonna be a tough cookie but still, I sorta looked through any available loopholes..and I found it. So, u can disable the right-click but u can't disable me! bwahaha....!!!! okaylah, as victorious as I sounded, I so far onlie downloaded one song to my system...pfftt..............still can't get by my strong critical taste for music. For my handphone at least..haha..


by the way....today is officially the last day for me to be on leave..oh boo hoo!! And as much as I have prepared to do some work for some dumb ol' project and also, my yearly assessment...I..ahem...haven't got done to it yet! Infact, I onlie remembered like barely hours ago onlie..hahahaha...Have been too busie pampering myself lah. When u work like almost everyday of the week, especially for me..who spends most times working....it's really hard for me to just get down to it and pamper myself. Some more with my brother's up and coming exams, I am often battling with the tv, his array of drinks....his stubborness...lazinesssss.........and so many other things, that I often find myself exhausted through and through...that I sometimes can barely keep myself awake to play Sims2, which then was my onlie outlet for stress. Didn't know making one Sim after one Sim get down to it and get pregnant was so much fun! haha....cynical...


I was so prepared for this so called long break for me..as I brought him one plastic bag full of files and notes for the projects, and magazines to kill the weekend with. Oh, and one pair of shoes..don't ask. Yet another pair....alas. Anyway, onlie today I read the magazines! Haha...I had so much fun writing entry after entry in my blog...coz for once,I felt like there was so much to talk about! I guessed I have been bottling it up for so long. Gawd knows who reads my blog because I have taken down the visitor meter and was also at a point of taking down the comments link, but narh...even though at one point of time, my blog was the target for spammers. But it was solved already. I thought that I didn't want to be plagued by this meter setting. I meant emotionally....as I dont want to lose the motivation for writing if I see a low visitor count. I mean, that wasn't my intention for writing! I wanna write..coz I wanna write..nothing else. I find that if I write down my thoughts, or what have I...I can think clearly. Anyway, I never wrote so much before...plus, my writings over the past few days, let me keep a reality check on myself...rather than be immersely involved in the virtual world of Sims onlie.


Anyway, I was also writing the previous times as to how down and out I felt like...when my prayers to God were unanswered for. At one point of time, I was doubtful of his existence..But, I guess sometimes God works in mysterious ways...in this case, I dont know what He is up to for me at least. Right now, I feel like my future is so bleak...but, I guess I have to take things one at a time, and see how it goes. My belief in God? Well, as optimistic as I try to be....I guess I am still not 100% sure. But neither am I denying His existence....I still am confused as can be.


Whatever it is, I still fast as per usual, which is one of the requirements of my religion. I could have just ended it just like that...but I guess I was still persistent about it. Today will mark the third week of the fasting month, and alas, it is the last week we are at our most busiest. I have rather mixed feelings about this Hari Raya festival, which is celebrated by all Muslims. Infact, I always have this nauseating feeling whenever this festival is around the corner because it will mean...gulp.....visiting dreaded relatives. Nolah, it's not that I have some bad blood with them or anything. Maybe they're just as awkward as I am too...because we onlie get to meet like once a year so every year, it's like a new beginning everytime. I still am as quiet as I can be whenever I am in their homes...and I guess that's why I have a brother. To complement me and to keep me company...and coz of him too, my house visits have been less torturous..hahaha....


Anyway, I know the word 'fasting' would bring up images of people almost to the brink of dying from hunger..haha...especially for those who never fast before because of different religious beliefs. But trust me, it is not as bad as it sounds. It's not as if u don't eat at all for the entire one month. Still, I'd be lying if I say it is easy coz it's not really that easy. Initially lah....because u imagine, the entire year, except for this one particular month, u're practically stuffing ur face. Everything looks so yummy....worth a try..don't try sure die..haha...some mantra, eh? For me, I sometimes have this gnawing feeling to eat snacks...chocos....and sudden hunger pangs which will make buy any available snacks like bread. Sometime, I'd imagine..wah how sey....if I start fasting..will I ever survive?!!!!!


And miraculously, I can lah. K, technically, u can't die from it lah..hehe...but it's the feeling u wanted to die from not eating that is scaring me. Especially when I have a low threshold for pain...and weakness for food...this is like so hard for me. However, I am proud to say that, some years, I can fast like one whole straight month, if I don't come down with some feminine problem. It's like...come on rahayu, u can do it! Even if I couldn't wake up in time to eat before the start of the day to fast, I still persevered and went straight on knowing completely that I would be much weaker.


This year, like I had told before in my other post, I am fasting in a different manner in which I onlie got down to eating onlie once a day. And it's working for my diet...coz since I don't eat anything, I have a much lower calorie and fat content that got me to lose some weight and inches. One of the sure fire ways of knowing if u have lost weight, is via ur jeans. Not some top...some skirt...but jeans. Not any kind of jeans but those type that fit snugly around ur hip, waist and butt....that u just have to stop breathing for awhile to get into it..haha...If it fits u much better than before, then u have lost weight. I dunno what is ur method of measurement lah...but so far, since I started wearing jeans again this year..after a long battle with my weight..I thought that it's a perfect gauge.


And I discovered something else about fasting too. Since u're not consuming all those sugar, fat...and oil....ur skin looks better! I can swear on this! Your body is rid of harmful toxin that can damage ur skin making it look dull...lifeless....and cause pimples or breakout...so it looks more translucent. Okay, so u dont wanna fast but u can try to eat healthier or at least cut down on ur fats and oil intake...and after a few weeks, u can see the difference. Oh, and maybe do some exercises..anything that make u sweat, and it can also naturally make u sweat out those toxins. But of course lah, pls don't forget to cleanse ur face after that..haha...or it's the sweat that does the damage instead.


So, I am so not looking fwd to work..hee......but hey, what to do? Have to somehow pay the bills and i guess once I get into the work mode, I forget I even took leave..gosh..


See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts