Happy Stuffs

Man..i wanna write happy stuffs! Stuffs that make carebears at my mercy for..er..not being happy enuf! Stuffs that make David Caruso swears off...swear words!...Like stuffs that make me go all fuzzy..down there...wait...that's more like dirty stuffs...Anyway u got my point! Come on! Why can't people heap good news on me...?! I know it seems impossible to stay happy when other parts of the world are facing the aftermath of natural and man made disasters....but rite now, when things are still 'okay' on our side, perhaps we should try to fully utilise our happy-o-meter before we start to complain over mundane stuffs.

HEy..I'd say dedicate at least an hour a day for that happy moments..do stuffs that make u happy...and if u don't have that luxury to suddenly cross stitch in the middle of an assignment whose deadline is tmw...nevermind! Use ur rest time to think about happy happy stuffs...stuffs that make u happy just thinking about it.

Hrm...let me see...what ARE the things that make me happy?!

  • cats - most definitely! I like those super fat ones...if not super fat..fat also can...oh, and friendly too lah..not the ones that look at me like i want to eat them for dinner or something
  • csi:miami - a not to be missed show! crime solving is never fun...when you have cops thrown in as well as forensic evidence..it's like every stone is not left unturned..although half the time i don't know what they're talking about..but hey, shows that make me dumbfounded? I like!
  • seasons ice lemon tea! - yeah yeah...i know it doesn't have that 'sour' lemon taste coz it's supposed to be ice lemon tea anyway rite? but still..it makes me happy drinking it straight from the can~ it's my kind of ice lemon tea! No less!
  • chocolates - especially dark chocolate...the ones that have super rich taste. And I'm okay with nuts...and I especially lurve dark choco ice cream! maybe should have one today...
  • david caruso - i'm a happy happy happy happy happy gal!
  • cartoonz - i'm so into the Gransazers!~Although it looks like e dual sound is pretty lousy, and the aliens don't have that much of a difference among one another...and it's like I dunno what is this.....past battle...present battle....to save the world cliche crap..but still, it makes me happy watching them morph then beat the crap out of the aliens! Wooh! Especially when their robots merge! Double wooh!
  • spongebob & patrick - They have this child like manner and being stupid, for once, is a cool thing especially if u're patrick! no offence to others bearing the same name as that duh starfish!
  • whose line is it anyway? - okay...so the jokes aren't that funnie nowdays...but hey, what is so cool about the show..each one of them injects a different brand of humour...and when mixed up together, they themselves cant stop laughing at their own antics!

So, yupz....think about stuffs that make u happy yeah? Even if it's for like a pathetic 5 minutes or something...life is short!

Comments

Popular Posts