New I.T. SIte for AmateuRs!

hello!

forgot to inform i have a new blog site up..it's more like a guide for amateur I.T. users. With the rapid changes in the world of I.T., it is a must to keep up with the changes. But u don't have to know everything...maybe some basic know-hows that can at least help you if something is wrong with ur pc or laptop.

right..I am not an expert myself but I like to read up on I.T. but now the shift is more towards the latest gadgetry and the latest game softwares that little nowadays is touched upon the technicalities. Sometimes they forget as they are rapidly improving the technology behind handphones and the horsepower behind laptops for e.g, there are still those struggling to get past using the most basic of software such as wordpad. And worse still, if they ask for an outsider for help and they charge exorbitant fees, or when they end up buying a really expensive pc but it contains onlie the most basic of functions, they can lose a lot of money.

so what I am saying now....I am just gonna do up this site just for the amateurs. but i am still learning as I write, no doubt about it as i wanna give the true facts.

check it out at http://rahayupopzdigital.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts