All New CSI:MIami

harlow!

You know how I am into this CSi:Miami thing...I watch it religiously and even after watching it, I will read the whole sypnosis over it when I am unclear about certain things. You see, the thing about the current season 3 of CSI:Miami is that it is a bit twisted up in the storylines. It's like after the death of the Speedle...the alleged beatings of e wife of his HOratio's dead brother...by Horatio's nemesis (that ultra ultra annoying Det. Rick Stetler who apparently is e new man in her life)....and the introduction of the new CSI (he's cute....but still he's not my no 1 drool factor..keke)..it's like they're trying to add a new dimension to the Csi. But they're still trying to make Horatio's record as clean as possible and even with every threat thrown at him even by the super powerful judges...he's still standing by the victims' unfortunate endings and how it affects their families that he is super concerned over. SO much so his female colleague cum charge...has to wake up some senses in him by telling him that some people are out to get him....and it not onlie will backfire on him..it will also backfire on the CSI..including her lah so that's why she's bloody concerned also...kekeke..

I am afraid of this actually. But knowing that Wednesdays will not be the onlie day tht I will be watching this new season..so if Im like a bit the blur on some parts then I will read up on the net and watch again. But this time it will be clearer. If you stand by the original CSI series.....I am not trying to change your perceptions towards CSI:Miami lah...(still it won't hurt a bit..whahaha!) but it will be fun to watch it this time if you think that the previous seasons of CSi:Miami have been rather bland. Actually after reading the episode guides of this Season 3 (can you believe channel 5 is onlie showing Season 2?! And each episode I had watched like two three times at minimum)...I already knew that it is gonna be different. It's gonna be a lot more complicated...and I must admit I was scared initially. Because one, I don't have that analytical mind to begin with and whenever they analysed some piece of evidence or thought about some theories...i'm like mostly baffled. But who cares! Bwahaha.....all thanks to the super intelligent people on the net who contribute great detailed yet simple to understand guides that help me to understand those tough bits. Pls lah..the cast behind this stellar drama...they're different in real life too. You would have thought that their tough no nonsense composure on the show mimic their real life..but no! They can't even stomach anything to do with autopsy even see a perfect little dead body or understand the science behind their characters' forensic findings...and david? Honestly he's not this cool compassionate character who empathises over the victims and who isn't in this csi line for the fun of it...in real life, he's much more relaxed and outspoken than horatio caine if you bother to read the transcripts of his interviews with shows and magazines like yours truly....*whistling nonchalantly*.......So I'm like hey..........this isn't the David I know on the show! It's totally different I tell ya...

And nope...if you think I'm one of those intellectuals who would see through the ploys....understand the storylines..the underlying issues behind the story.....and flaws....actually, I'm not there yet but having been a seasoned fan, I find some issues have been previously addressed before. I know that some of the themes is about racism....you know how the whites think that they have the race supremacy but whose supremacy is being jeopardised by the 'foreigners' like the hispanics. Eric Delko and Yelina Salas are hispanics...their parents escaped to America and they take on American citizenship to start their life anew. Eric Delko is particularly concerned and angry whenever there are cases binded towards extreme racism. And also how Miami is a favourite hub for crimes by the rich people (esp those that have beachfront mansions and party all the time).....

K so I am not an intellectual.....but from a layman's point of views, and may I repeat..ahem..a seasoned fan...of course I find a lot of things intriguing..a.k.a.....don't make sense..hahahaa...Like how Alexx the coroner practically sawed off a victim's head and boiling the skin off to get the skull is....superficial lah. Like it's too an extreme measure considering she put the head in hot boiling waters. So like I imagine, for burial later the body is er...headless?! And also how they sometimes show the 'whodunnits' so early in the show...and then twisting the show by making these 'whodunnits' the 'untouchables'...either by their nosy lawyers....some american legal clauses...or their family's names.....it's like round round round...bingo!....it WAS the guy who had obvious marks on him to charge him with murder in the first place. Only thing is..the investigations plus forensic evidence suggest that he doesn't work alone. Or that he had just changed his fate in the prison from a few years to a lifetime.

Fuwah...not bad! not bad! I can make an awesome review...I mean on one hand I applaud the people this CSI:Miami for taking on a more complexed storyline after storyline except sometimes they try to squeeze in a bit too much lah. The last time...it's like thru forensic science alone....and confessions from people..they are able to pinpoint who could have committed the murder. And of course it's always the less obvious one. This time it is not that simple. They have one major event leading to another major event....and they are like binded together in bits and pieces that I often wonder...'huh? what has that got to do with this.....and what? just like that?'....hahaha.....but I still like lah..don't care about that..haha...but shit man...this horatio caine has this new love interest...someone who gave him a hard time in the first place...but is like 'come closer...i want to whisper in your ears' after that? What? the hell? ...eurgh..freak. *i smell catfight!* MEOW!

Whatever it is...I am seeing CSI on a totally new outlook and it's less yawn inducing than the last time...when they're talking in scientific jargons at most times. Now I have to find the linkages though the linkages in every episode to the impending murderer are somewhat still weak...Anyway, i'm like an expert already at guessing where the surprising shots of upfront 3d realistic graphics of injuries will come in...ouch! Oh, by the way...do you have any idea that in USA they're currently showing the first few episodes of the fourth season already? THE FOURTH SEASON! Fuwah.....someone get me the box dvd set...!!!! *wailing*...



Comments

Popular Posts