Personal Silly Ad

hrm...

I have been toying with the idea of going out with a chinese boy..and so have been on this unconscious look out for potential 'boyfriends' of that 'skin colour'...akakakaaka! horrible sick me...first i was a paedophile...then i was a boyfriend stealer...now a married man stealer..argh! the horrible words thrown at me! it burns! it burns my eyes! and fyi...david caruso is divorced so there! i am way past the married man stealer...

alrite....let's just say..i am putting up this imaginary personal ad data on the look out for a boyfriend..( pukefest aleRt!) and I am not asking u to take it seriously so don't drop me any spamming comments..hahaha..as if it's worth taking a look anyway..cheh!

Personal Ad
Name: Rahayu Popz
Age: 18 (and I'm not shameless about dat!)
Height: 1.67m
Weight: 46kg (wah..in my dreams sey)
Looks: Black Untreated Hair, dark brown eyes, naturally tanned skin (due to travelling in sunny S'pore), big fat mouth (but with really soft voice), medium built but on the heavy side just dont want to tell u which side is heavy...(err..confusing....), half blind but accentuated by coloured specs of which reduces the blindness to almost virtually zero..quite tall with no help from heels..
Personality: A quiet thinker, doesnt get angry easily, is pretty nice (if u don't bark at me..i won't roar at ya), a stay-home babe, has little obssession with shopping (if u can drag me out of a shoe shop), loves tinkering on her pc, quite romantic at heart but dont push it...(i'm a closet romantic!), understanding, and respects people..and cats.
What I want in a Guy: Well if you are humorous but minus the lameness, has respect for people's feelings, is quite intelligent, thinks with both heart and head, not so tall, friendly without being too overbearing, don't get moody easily, not within the teenage age range (i'm past the 'young guy' thang), a decision maker without being forceful, understanding, and a non control freak (i hate to report to some headquarter of my whereabouts), preferably non smoker ( i love air & trees too much) AND doesn't call me first thing in the morning (hate morning calls!)...oh, and someone who doesn't need to see like everyday or wat (i still got a life man..)
Favourite Quote: 'I never close' (my mind lah! what u thinking?!!)..

Comments

Popular Posts