To Love and Be Loved

Okay a quick post coz my eyes can only take so much of computer time until I decided to K.O


Anyway, for the past week, I have been replaying this video clip from a US drama coz I thought it was just so darn sweet. I'm such a romantic at heart, well sort of, or at least that's what I kid myself. I'm not going to regurgitate what I had watched or post the video clip of it. I'm just gonna tell ya what I love about it.


They started off hating each other. Well, okay not really. One of them did and the other one just wanted to help but obviously his help wasn't needed lah and it was made known several times. But come on, with such a sweet and kind personality and the total adorable factor about him, who CANNOT fall for such a guy? Given time, and the right moments..heh, things will fall nicely into place :)) By then, you just know he is the one for you and you don't want to miss the opportunity to let him go to an interested party and you want to 'chope' him first.


I know that they are going to break up next Month coz in such shows, nothing lasts forever...haha. But I can't deny that I will miss the guy if he's not going to be around any longer coz he's just a recurring character with a short lifespan on the show although some times these recurring ones can outshine the leading characters.


At least, there is something that we can learn from such trashy high school dramas. You just have to learn to open your heart at times and let your feelings take over although please don't overact on those feelings :S Things may not always have a fairy tale ending (example: a bad break up according to the spoiler) but at least, you have cherished that one person who has given you the chance to love and be loved.


I believe there is something to learn from every mistake and from each mistake you make in a relationship, you learn to be better. They are going to be such a sweet couple but according to the spoiler, their relationship is shrouded in secrecy and that is not a good sign. But gonna enjoy those moments while they are still together. 


Off to watch the clip again!


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts