Kim Possible

I have a slight fascination with Kim Kardashian and not coz I'm turning against the guys..coz I love me guys..but they just don't love me back..haha. Though she's a socialite and gets into the gossip pages every now and then, and she's loving the attention, I don't inspire to be like that.  What I admire is..her body confidence.


She's not petite and she's voluptuous in every sense and in every..er..curve and she knows that she will never be stick thin like many other hollywood stars are. She wants to show that real women can be curvy and sexy. Ok, so now I'm officially a 'real woman' since I'm curvy myself..along with pockets of fats here and there..haha.






Like Kim, I love to eat though over the last few years, my choice of food has drastically dropped though at times, I tell myself, hey it's okay to eat as long as you don't overdo it coz life is too short. Seriously, way short. While she loves food, she also works out (and you think celebs have it easy as well? ) and she teaches women to take good care of their body through her workout videos so they can look physically good at whatever stage they are in terms of physical fitness. Ok fine, it's probably a way for her to earn the dough but at least, we get something out of it like a good body? heh..


Okay here's the thing. You can't always rely on the weighing machine scales to give you an accurate measurement of your health. Even skinny people, you may be surprised that they are also at risk at having high cholesterol. It's all about balance. You don't always have to eat unhealthy food all the time. You just need to know when you must stop eating them and start eating healthier food and make sure they are of more than the unhealthier fare.


But with so many fashion choices out there, at the very least we want to look good in the clothes we are in, right? Simple toning exercises can help you get a leaner looking and toned body without losing the curves so  you can still look fierce and sexy :)

For a start, you can watch some simple moves sans exercise machines as demonstrated by Kim, of course!







follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts