Skip to main content

Kim Possible

I have a slight fascination with Kim Kardashian and not coz I'm turning against the guys..coz I love me guys..but they just don't love me back..haha. Though she's a socialite and gets into the gossip pages every now and then, and she's loving the attention, I don't inspire to be like that.  What I admire is..her body confidence.


She's not petite and she's voluptuous in every sense and in every..er..curve and she knows that she will never be stick thin like many other hollywood stars are. She wants to show that real women can be curvy and sexy. Ok, so now I'm officially a 'real woman' since I'm curvy myself..along with pockets of fats here and there..haha.






Like Kim, I love to eat though over the last few years, my choice of food has drastically dropped though at times, I tell myself, hey it's okay to eat as long as you don't overdo it coz life is too short. Seriously, way short. While she loves food, she also works out (and you think celebs have it easy as well? ) and she teaches women to take good care of their body through her workout videos so they can look physically good at whatever stage they are in terms of physical fitness. Ok fine, it's probably a way for her to earn the dough but at least, we get something out of it like a good body? heh..


Okay here's the thing. You can't always rely on the weighing machine scales to give you an accurate measurement of your health. Even skinny people, you may be surprised that they are also at risk at having high cholesterol. It's all about balance. You don't always have to eat unhealthy food all the time. You just need to know when you must stop eating them and start eating healthier food and make sure they are of more than the unhealthier fare.


But with so many fashion choices out there, at the very least we want to look good in the clothes we are in, right? Simple toning exercises can help you get a leaner looking and toned body without losing the curves so  you can still look fierce and sexy :)

For a start, you can watch some simple moves sans exercise machines as demonstrated by Kim, of course!







follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...