Johor, Here I Come!

I will be going to....Johore Bahru, Malaysia!! Been a long time. A LONG LONG time. Okay I passed by it before when I went to K.L. and Malacca last year. But never really got down to taking in the sights and sound. The last time I went there was when I was in primary 2 or 3 to visit my relatives who have a house there. Anyway, I'm sure it will be fun :) I know a lot of Singaporeans just luv going there because of the food and cheaper groceries (even petrol) and even going on a daily transit. While I will be able to enjoy myself there with my colleagues, especially when it is paid for...hehe, I do hold the thought that I will be able to take the plane, even if it is a budget one coz I have never flown over the skies before, to somewhere other than Malaysia. Australia, maybe? One day :) *hopeful*
 
Anyway, I'm also doing the countdown to the ULTIMATE payday of the year!!! whoooo!! Three months' of pay, baby! (of course before the essential CPF deduction, pfft). It's also a day to settle my brother's schooling needs, his outstanding fees, credit card bills, loan from a friend and etc. But it's okay. Most of us have bills to pay anyway. Only a matter of how much.
 
While in hardship, we also turn to things that can make us happy even if it doesn't equate to money. I still luv me some soap dramas though it has been on the backburner except for one recent episode which I have been anticipating for more than two weeks. Yes, I'm not a spoiler person including reading the last few pages . Although it's just a storyline, often exaggerated for ratings purpose, if I like it, I'll buy it! I sound like some impulsive buyer. Some things are just so sweet, I cannot endure it! I think that the best thing to do is just to endure those sweet moments, even if at times, it takes months before the anticipated storyline :S See how long we fans have to endure. And then the 'best' part is that after the sweet moment or storyline, dramas being dramas,things happen and then have to wait yet again for ANOTHER happy ending weeks or even months later. Sigh.

Currently I'm waiting for the songs to finish downloading to my handphone because I don't want to die from boredom in the long bus journey. Though I know it won't be as long as the one to Malacca in last year's trip, still a journey is a journey.
 
Shall put up photos with my only 2 MP camera phone but still, better than nothing..haha. Remind me to upgrade to a better phone this year. Gonna retire to bed coz have to wake up freaking early.
 

Comments

Popular Posts