Damage has been Done

Yes, I have left a trail of damage done..at least to my bank account..haha. No worries, lest you think that I have been a careless spender, that's not true. I did mention earlier that I have left quite a chunk of my salary this month including bonus into another account. And I will continue to build up that account by saving up whenever I can. 


And I finally got a bag from Charles & Keith along with two pair of sandals from URS for $18 each which is like quite a drop in price because I got a feeling this chain of outlets are closing down soon. That's sad coz they do have very nice heels though having big and weirdly shaped feet means that I have very very limited choices. But if you can, I suggest you hop down to one of their branches and grab yourself a few pairs before they officially close down. Oh, as for the bag, I got it because I realise that I don't have a work bag that has a long strap. And the strap can be removed and become a carry bag with its short handles so ta-dah, casual use. When I was there, I saw it in 3 different colours and then I saw one of them trying it out. I went to another shop to look at the shoes, which is that URS shop, as they are way cheaper. Just add a few more dollars and I get two pairs instead of one if I had bought it at Charles & Keith instead. I came back, the black bag was gone! And it was a display one so I can imagine that it had been sold out.


But anyway, I wasn't looking to get the black bag but the beige looking one instead though later when I bought it, the colour was actually taupe which I have no idea if it's a real colour :S It wasn't as expensive as the earlier ones I saw that costs almost $70. This was just like $55 so I thought it was just nice since I had stashed $50 away earlier the night before since I could not find the bag that I wanted.


Oh yah, I even bought some Clinique products which included a gift set that contain some make up like eyeshadow, blusher, eyeliner and etc for just $70. It was my mum's suggestion so if you know me well enough through my blog, you know I will NEVER spend such an amount on make up..haha..or anything from Clinique. Anyway, it wasn't officially my money, about $$100 of it, coz my mum said that oh, I can take back from my brother's maintenance money come end of the month so no biggie. There will still be some leftover money from there which, as usual, will be used for emergency namely when the big bully, aka Singapore Power Supply, comes a knocking.


So that's my shopping escapade for ya. Starting from today, I will act as a 'pauper' or rather act like how I was prior to getting the bonus in terms of my spending. I don't want to spend my savings of more than a month's salary in a blink of an eye. Must conserve them. 


Okay pokes, shall sleep coz got to attend a 3 day course later in the day..sigh..but it's going to be an I.T. course so it will be less boring, I hope. Oh well, at least it's better than staying in the office with nothing much to do since I don't handle money or payment while the rest are busy doing processing prior to deadlines and before year end.


So I'm gonna go there with a new bag, new shoes and new top..whee!! Feeling quite rich without breaking the bank..heh. Oh, gotta tell you about the top before I'm done with the post. I got it at only $19 from Forever 21 and I suspect, judging from the clothing pieces of some of them, they are nice looking and affordable and now I'm like Mango who? hehe.. And the one at Somerset@313 covers four freaking floor! But I was with my brother and therefore only managed one floor but I know that he was being very patient and only because I was going to treat him to Manhattan Fish Market. After that, he can go to his two other favourite shops of which one of them is the HMV for his CDs. He doesn't believe in downloading so he gets the real deal..pfft.


So where was I? Oh, I'm feeling like a millionaire..heh..

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts