I like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie

I have been eating good food for the last couple of weeks with very little exercise and to prove that, my skirt actually keeps riding up on my legs and butt just now resulting in constant tugging. First it was the annoying liner inside the skirt which was not sewn properly and so it was often scrunched up when I walked. But after tolerating for the longest time eva, I did what I should have done earlier. I tucked the front of the liner into my er..panties..heh. I know I know too much info but I just want to say that is what happened! Though it did improve a bit, I still felt my skirt riding up which can only mean one thing....


I have freaking gained weight! *eurgh*


I mean how can I not? It's always a sure thing to happen when you eat more than you exercise. But it's just the tip of the iceberg. If I'm not careful or continue to have bad eating habits, I will be tugging more than just the skirt. I will also start tugging on my blouse because of my protuding tummy.

Who says being a woman is easy, eh?


While currently I am on course, with two tea breaks in between, of which I can't give up such opportunity coz it's free food..heh, I still got the chance to redeem myself being eating light for lunch. Like just now, I had a small soya bean pancake though I kinda ruined that 'healthy' moment by buying a stick of fried fishball *smacks forehead* On the way back, a guy just walked past me and then turned around to say hello to me. I seriously hope it's a mistaken case of identity. While you may be quick to deem me as unfriendly, but seriously, you would do the same thing too if it's not some guy you wouldn't mind saying hello back and it's not just because he's not good looking or what. Let's say, it's bordering on being too freaky :S like uhm, maybe coz of my butt coz I did say my skirt wasn't quite fitting today. No wait, I should say too damn fitting...haha...


On the plus side, my face looked rather radiant today. Maybe coz I finally used a cleanser that seriously cleaned out all the impurities. That or coz I had religiously put on night moisturizer. I don't really think it's the foundation coz at times when I put on foundation on my face, didn't really make any difference especially if I have not taken good care of my skin prior to it like giving it a good facial rub or skipping moisturizer which makes my skin really dull.


Sigh, why can't both things happen at the same time? Like feeling good about my body and looking all radiant. Why does one thing have to compromise with another?! So unfair.


Whatever it is, with the right clothes and attitude, you can exude a good sense of self confidence, or at least fake it no matter what body size you are. I've seen much bigger girls looking stylish and just browse through the racks without any care if people stare in their way and thinking that they are in the wrong place or something. Come on, not all of us are skinny. I told myself this just now to just suck it up and walk tall with confidence. Sadly, the episode where the skirt was so uncomfy to wear ruined the top of the world feeling. Le sigh..


Anyway, looking at my calendar, I am 3 weeks away to my next weight check and it will be the final weight check before I start yet another year of work out and planning to finally get to my ideal weight. Feels like the longest time ever..haha..Since I know that this month, I will continue to start having more opportunities to eat good food, I might as well just call it a day like try not to be so hung about not hitting the ideal weight sooner. If there's a consolation prize, the fact that I have religiously gone to the gym every week this year, watch what I eat most of the times and only eat a bit more once a week namely on Saturdays, resulting in some weight loss and inches, I guess I deserve a pat on the back. But I still have to continue to work harder and not give in to food temptations so easily like in the case of the deep fried fish balls earlier on..haha..

I shouldn't wait until next year. I should start within this 3 weeks. I don't want to make my weekly gym sessions a waste of time coz seriously, I would rather sleep late especially on a Sunday morning and worse, when I clock in weekend gym sessions for both Saturday AND Sunday. This week will be another of such session *groans* This will be my last and final efforts prior to 2011.

Look, if Beyonce and Kim Kardashian can work hard to get a sexy body, what more a non celebrity like me? They don't starve themselves but they make sure they work out to balance out whatever they have eaten so they will continue to have that sexy body. Despite not being skinny with their big hips and perky butts, everybody still go crazy over them. I don't need unwelcome attention or stalkers but I just admire their body confidence :)


Let's hope tomorrow I have better luck with my outfit..haha..

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts