Christmas Gift Dilemma

Let me try this email blogging again. I have been having problems posting my blog via email but then managed to rectify the problem because apparently the setting has changed due to certain enhancements to blogger. Anyway, I hope it works this time..ha!
 
Christmas is looming near and even though I don't celebrate the occasion, I do receive christmas presents from my colleagues and if I don't give, it will be so odd though it's not customary to give back as bottomline is, it should come from your heart. But I won't feel good so somehow, it will still come from my pockets.  And I hate to say this. I don't usually give the nicest presents unless I sincerely make the efforts. It's hard when I allocate very little budget..haha. Hey, I did say it's the thought that counts, right? Yah, for a miser.
 
I kinda have an idea what I want to buy and where to get while I was in the showers just now (I do my thinking there..including my budgeting)  but oh no, it's in the heart of the orchards. Ok more like at the corner part of Orchard so hopefully the crowd won't be so bad. I'm thinking of Far East Plaza coz I know of a few shops there that sell nice clutches for less than $10. Well, there's always the generic Body Shop or Marks & Spencers.
 
But I actually know what I will be getting for Christmas :) because I realise that people do actually read my facebook updates and I sometimes write what I want or wish to have but it's nowhere near telling people what to get. Well, I try to..
 
Actually I don't have much to write coz I'm just killing time as my colleagues are not around and I'm the only one here so please bear with me..haha.
 
If I ever do up a list, these are the things I wish I can get
 
  • a big bag
  • make up palette
  • a nice top
  • stationeries 
See, it's so short, I don't know why I even bother to write. Speaking of make up (see list above), if you are a make up virgin, stay tuned coz I will put links and videos to help you put on basic make up. It's part of creating a good impression and hiding your imperfections so you will look presentable. Remember my previous article on looking hot? Whether or not you are single or a mum of 3 kids, you can still look hot without looking skanky. For make up, you don't have to think too much about it like how my friend insisted she didn't want to wear certain colours because she was afraid that she will outshine the bride -.- You won't unless the colours look so gawdy on you and that you just sloppily put them on. You will definitely create unwanted attention.
 
Maybe I'll put it up quite immediately since, you know, I'm so free at work right now since no one is around.
 
Stay tuned..erm..popettez! Well if Lady Gaga can call her fans little monsters and Kim Kardashian call hers Dolls, I call you dear readers, Popettez!  Yah I know..I'm too free.
 
--
Sincerely,
 
Rahayu
 

Comments

Popular Posts