Free Shampoo Samples

I got some free shampoo and conditioner samples which I luv luv luv coz u know me and free stuffs. Rahayupopz is synonymous with free stuffs. Okay I got slightly cheated a bit with one of them coz it felt so light like there's so little content in it :S


Anyway, here are the two sample packs..


Dove Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner

Sunsilk Smooth & Manageable Shampoo and Conditioner
The truth about my hair. They're not well pampered like I don't go to the salon at all, not even once a month. My idea of pampering is basically shampoo and condition, hair mask once a week and then after shampoo, I will use a leave in conditioner coz my hair will be a mess without it. I mean it will somehow still manage to be messy but it's a more controlled mess, heh. 


Oh, and if I go out, I will use an anti frizz lotion so that it won't frizz under the harsh weather conditions and the air con. I would say it does work but my hair is still very much stubborn like trying to tell me, I can do whatever I want with it but it will still be this annoying brat.


I watch youtube regularly and you know I get all my make up and beauty tips there, though not all are effective in the sense that some products work on some people while some just don't. One of them is this shampoo and conditioner from the Tresseme Collections.




Call me dodo but I don't exactly know the origins of this label though it does sound suspiciously French :S Anyhoo, I watched this one video and how she simply swore by their shampoo and conditioner and one fine day as I was just eating some snacks alone at 313@Somerset, I chanced upon them at a nearby pharmacy. Im like..eh, isn't that shampoo from the video I watched? So after eating I went to it and like yup, it is!!


Then when I saw the price, it was $14 plus. Look,  I baulked even if the shampoo costs $6 plus coz Im stingy like that. But they actually went for a special price because the original price was $20, which is EVEN more. It is touted to be very popular in other countries like the UK and Australia and now has made its way to our sun sunny side of Asia which is Singapore.


I thought eh, why not give it a go? Plus they throw in a big full size conditioner too. See, I told you there is always a catch if I were to spend that much on shampoo. 


Honestly, I would say that it has done justice to my hair. It looks neater (surprised..) after I let it air dry naturally. Normally my hair will look frizzy and I need another comb through so that it will fall in place again neatly after it is dry. I used it for about 3 times already and my hair doesn't look so dry and frizzy because of the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.


But I don't think I can do without the leave in conditioner to make my hair more straight and less frizzy as I tried it once without it and my hair didn't look as neat as it did before when I first try it out. I could be wrong though coz my hair sometimes has its 'moments'.


By the way, speaking of hair, I went for a haircut after a few months of unsuccessfully trying to grow my hair all nice and luscious again. It became clumpy and refused to grow that much after passing slightly after the shoulders even after several months. So whatever, I decided to just chop it off. I may not be so gung ho in other things but at times, I will just go for it, provided it is for the better.


Furthermore, shorter crops make me look better actually like giving me an added youth to my er..growing age. I do agree that not everybody can pull  off shorter crops depending on the face shape like for my friend Nutty, her face shape suits longer straight hair better.


Of course I always admire girls with such nice long hair as when I tried to grow them, I can never look nice like them. I don't rule out the possibility of growing my hair again but if I don't like it, I will just as usual, chop it all off again and decorate it with some cute hairbands :D


Mere days ago, I've got some un-pretty days and it almost killed me spiritually but then I came to conclude that why must I not be proud of my own unique look? So what if I don't look like many other 'prettier' malay girls. I'm me. I just concentrate on making  myself look better, not for anyone else but for my own benefit of pampering myself coz I'm a girl =)


Anyway, it's a brand new month. Still trying to lose the extra weight I had gained *sigh* but it's okay, I will slowly row the boat until I reach the end.


Have a good labour day peeps and enjoy the remaining of the extended weekend.



follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts