Flashy But Sweet

Ok, I admit I like this erm..how do I write this down gently without stirring any pots, adult film star, heh. I think I talked about him yonks ago but I just think he is good looking and super sweet, (ok fine, he has a nice BoDy too...) and he gets sweeter and sweeter every passing year. I enjoy reading his blog and he writes really well. I admit I have NEVER watched any of his adult videos, except him acting in one of the lame comedy movies, but his website also served as a place to view his er..adult videos, where access to them will require paid membership. Therefore, after reading and then feeling good, suddenly there is this flash of ad in the next instance which will show him and his goody, if you know what I mean :S

See, it's not easy to write out this post! I just feel that he is very down to earth despite his rough upbringing where his parents didn't really care about him at all. While he has the option to stray and lead a drug saddled life, he counts his blessings like he is really trying to make a name for himself and be successful, such as being an actor and he has the acting chops.


I believe he can go places, though not those sort of places, and I seriously do not know how to continue reading his blog without being flash mobbed..heh. I think after awhile, my mind will be numbed and be like pfft, seen it al rah dee...


And no, I won't put a link from here to go this website which by the way won an award quite recently. He is currently promoting a movie about time bending and though reviews aren't really great about the movie, he has become a sweetheart among many girls and gay guys.


Oh gosh, I may have dropped quite a number of hints in this post if you are a US reader.


Meanwhile, I shall continue to gush about this guy...clothes on. Okay, maybe shirtless, but that's it!

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts