Wrecked

Im a little bit wrecked right now..okay, truth be told, for the past few days. I don't know..maybe there's a little bit of hormonal imbalance or just that I was caught in the rain few days ago. Practically drenched wet. Yes, silly rahayu didn't THINK that it was going to rain even though all the signs were right infront of my face, including the ominous black clouds floating over. Oh, rahayu thought that she could make it back on time before it rained. Well, lo and behold..since when this rahayu becomes a weather predictor?


Right, Im not feeling too good. I cant say that Im gonna fall s......coz, really..I WILL fall s......The last thing I want is to go to a doctor. Seriously. I think Im the only one who doesn't see the MC as a way to escape from going to work. I'd rather go to work than take an MC unless Im dying and close to the light. Main reason being I would hate to waste my money on the doctor no matter how handsome he is...maybe not so much now already coz he looks like a club regular. Plus, medicine? They aint my thing. My mum says asking me to eat my medicine is like asking me to drink poison. If it is so hard to make eat the pills, she'd rather want me to drink poison to make her life easier. Yes, Im positive that's my mum.


So im in really no mood for anything. My throat dont feel quite good, my body feels so lethargic....more than usual on normal days...I just don't feel like doing anything except to sleep early. Two days ago, my hips were crying out in pain that even sitting down was uncomfortable to me. I wanted to make some earrings or even a necklace but yesterday, just as I finished half a pair, I couldn't keep my eyes open and just grabbed my mattress and pillow and went straight to heaven. Now, I don't even feel like looking at them. I fiddled with the beads for awhile but I felt so lethargic and the upcoming show called The Ghost Whisperer helped to retain a bit of my sanity or I'll be sleeping like a baby already and wouldn't type out this blog at all.


So okay, it has been months since I last fell ill so now basically, Im not just emotionally wrecked, Im physically wrecked too. Here's to a wretched life..even though it is clearly different from 'wrecked'..to me, if you're coming down with the bug, it doesn't matter at all. Really. Am I done yet with this blog? I just want to zzzzzzzzzz......


Comments

Popular Posts