Skip to main content

Wrecked

Im a little bit wrecked right now..okay, truth be told, for the past few days. I don't know..maybe there's a little bit of hormonal imbalance or just that I was caught in the rain few days ago. Practically drenched wet. Yes, silly rahayu didn't THINK that it was going to rain even though all the signs were right infront of my face, including the ominous black clouds floating over. Oh, rahayu thought that she could make it back on time before it rained. Well, lo and behold..since when this rahayu becomes a weather predictor?


Right, Im not feeling too good. I cant say that Im gonna fall s......coz, really..I WILL fall s......The last thing I want is to go to a doctor. Seriously. I think Im the only one who doesn't see the MC as a way to escape from going to work. I'd rather go to work than take an MC unless Im dying and close to the light. Main reason being I would hate to waste my money on the doctor no matter how handsome he is...maybe not so much now already coz he looks like a club regular. Plus, medicine? They aint my thing. My mum says asking me to eat my medicine is like asking me to drink poison. If it is so hard to make eat the pills, she'd rather want me to drink poison to make her life easier. Yes, Im positive that's my mum.


So im in really no mood for anything. My throat dont feel quite good, my body feels so lethargic....more than usual on normal days...I just don't feel like doing anything except to sleep early. Two days ago, my hips were crying out in pain that even sitting down was uncomfortable to me. I wanted to make some earrings or even a necklace but yesterday, just as I finished half a pair, I couldn't keep my eyes open and just grabbed my mattress and pillow and went straight to heaven. Now, I don't even feel like looking at them. I fiddled with the beads for awhile but I felt so lethargic and the upcoming show called The Ghost Whisperer helped to retain a bit of my sanity or I'll be sleeping like a baby already and wouldn't type out this blog at all.


So okay, it has been months since I last fell ill so now basically, Im not just emotionally wrecked, Im physically wrecked too. Here's to a wretched life..even though it is clearly different from 'wrecked'..to me, if you're coming down with the bug, it doesn't matter at all. Really. Am I done yet with this blog? I just want to zzzzzzzzzz......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...