Under The Weather

Im still in the midst of recovering..yesterday, suffering from the almighty flu bug and fever. today a bit better but my nose is as clogged up as a toilet stuffed with rolls of tissue paper. I could have just taken an mc but of all the days to meet my two ex colleagues, it had to be tomorrow so die die I had to rest as much as I can the past two days so that I could recover on time for today. I just realised I had lost almost 1 kg of weight..phew! But after today's dinner, I can say goodbye to that 1 kg weight loss. Still, rahayu is not going to give in! Anyway, happy SERIOUSLY cutting down on food intake the next few days plus one week! Darn it..


Here's some photos of the gathering held today. The one in black and the one lonely guy..yup, they are my ex colleagues. I tell ya..no matter how much busy they are at their current workplace, at least they are not treated like we're in a communist state in our department.



In case you're a dodo head, Im the one in orange wearing a top with my boobs all squashed in the tube top Im wearing inside..just in case, they spill out of my strapless bra. YES I KNOW..too much information.

















Like my pretty necklace? I made it just for this occasion..after this, can say goodbye to it already..haha..well, you know, im like Nicole Richie, wear once and that's it. Yeah right..I'll blog more when I get better.


Comments

Popular Posts