Skip to main content

Me..Pretty?!

Okay, so I told you that sometimes people may just like look at me thinking that I am NOT aware they're looking at me while I'll be putting on my thought of 'what..is there something with my face..my blouse..etc..' I know it's just a habit of guys to look at girls irregardless of whether they are pretty or bland..which yours truly actually fall in the latter category coz Im just not one of them girls who actually bother to dress up like some fashionista. For me, if I dont look gawdy..so 'out there'...extra fat..or extra goofy..well, good enuf! Of course hair check is critical too. I don't wear make up to work or outside except on some occasions and if I do wear foundation, it's just for my chin on top of my concealer coz I've got bad case of acne over there. Well, ex acne. It's the favourite 'hot spot' for pimples..darn it..


So, yup..this is a picture of me taken when Im inside the bus...alone on the second deck and it was raining. It's an interesting picture coz I've not taken a picture in the bus before..no wait, maybe I did. This is how I typically look...except when that day I happened to wash my hair. This one..no...I think either one or two days ago. Tsk..save shampoo and water la..



me alone in the bus..


good hair day - defn: hair washed the day before
or early in the morning followed by additional
combing in the later part of the morning.




me during my last year's birthday 2005



another one...

seriously..do i look younger compared to the last time? You know what..twice, the bus driver undercharged me like I paid 90 cents for feeder bus service and then they punched the ticket with 55 cents! No wonder the second bus driver looked at me..and I was thinking to myself I can't be paying less what..whatever the distance, it's 90 cents what! Then it struck me..bloody hell, he just made me waste 35 cents! Come on, I was carrying few bags of groceries and which typical teenager would carry that..except in the presence of their mother or their friends when they plan for some barbeque party? Oh, maybe just me the last time...but still, do I look like a teenager to you?

Okaylah, whatever it is, whether or not I look youthful, I must thank God for giving me at least a face that is boleh tahan or pleasant looking. At least, my ears, my nose, my mouth...are in their proper place or I look like one of those typical horror characters. Pretty or not...Im still me. And for the last time, stop staring at me..including you..the ah pek in the lift just now!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...