Me..Pretty?!

Okay, so I told you that sometimes people may just like look at me thinking that I am NOT aware they're looking at me while I'll be putting on my thought of 'what..is there something with my face..my blouse..etc..' I know it's just a habit of guys to look at girls irregardless of whether they are pretty or bland..which yours truly actually fall in the latter category coz Im just not one of them girls who actually bother to dress up like some fashionista. For me, if I dont look gawdy..so 'out there'...extra fat..or extra goofy..well, good enuf! Of course hair check is critical too. I don't wear make up to work or outside except on some occasions and if I do wear foundation, it's just for my chin on top of my concealer coz I've got bad case of acne over there. Well, ex acne. It's the favourite 'hot spot' for pimples..darn it..


So, yup..this is a picture of me taken when Im inside the bus...alone on the second deck and it was raining. It's an interesting picture coz I've not taken a picture in the bus before..no wait, maybe I did. This is how I typically look...except when that day I happened to wash my hair. This one..no...I think either one or two days ago. Tsk..save shampoo and water la..



me alone in the bus..


good hair day - defn: hair washed the day before
or early in the morning followed by additional
combing in the later part of the morning.




me during my last year's birthday 2005



another one...

seriously..do i look younger compared to the last time? You know what..twice, the bus driver undercharged me like I paid 90 cents for feeder bus service and then they punched the ticket with 55 cents! No wonder the second bus driver looked at me..and I was thinking to myself I can't be paying less what..whatever the distance, it's 90 cents what! Then it struck me..bloody hell, he just made me waste 35 cents! Come on, I was carrying few bags of groceries and which typical teenager would carry that..except in the presence of their mother or their friends when they plan for some barbeque party? Oh, maybe just me the last time...but still, do I look like a teenager to you?

Okaylah, whatever it is, whether or not I look youthful, I must thank God for giving me at least a face that is boleh tahan or pleasant looking. At least, my ears, my nose, my mouth...are in their proper place or I look like one of those typical horror characters. Pretty or not...Im still me. And for the last time, stop staring at me..including you..the ah pek in the lift just now!



Comments

Popular Posts