Surprised

I actually have prepared a blog entry that is depressing in my pda but I hate to write about depressing stuffs all the time but heck man..I am bloody well going through such tough times. But one thing I want to highlight though is how sometimes things can get a bit manageable like i know I felt bad talking like that about my mum. Then today, she didn't actually ask to get for my brother food from McDonald's or Long John Silver but only need to replenish the box of hash browns that cost less than 3 bucks. Im like..whoa..no fast food. Then, she did ask to get Old Chang Kee's nuggets which costs around 2 plus if I get two sticks but I gave the alternative of why not I get for him waffles instead. Anyway it's cheaper plus one is enough..hee..surprisingly my mum agreed and she said that yah, he ate that already yesterday and eating too much of it is not good also. Im just happy I don't have to get him any fast food and the groceries plus the waffle only costs around ten plus..phewh. So my auction items have been very slow but I still manage to sell one and even though it's not much, but I can at least top up my ez link card for transport..hehe. I just wish I can get my flexi benefit claim from my work place fast..it has been two week already. Damn bloody slow finance department..eh sleeping ah! I need to pay my phone bill leh!!! If not that darn Starhub people is gonna bar me from making outgoing calls. Stoopid farkers...I only owe you a little over hundred bucks! Stupid morons..cant you at least wait till my pay end of this week? Once again..stoopid farkers...

Comments

Popular Posts