New Guy

Hello!!

sawadikap!!! yes rahayu is slowly getting back in order..and is it just me or the fonts looked somewhat different as Im typing..heh..somewhat relaxing..hehe..Hey, by the way..I think I got a cool blog. Don't look at me but I think many people write great stuffs like they are always in the know about stuffs and they write intelligently voicing out their opinions and when I read them, they made sense. You give people a platform to speak and you realise that many young people are in the know..and you think we're just wasting our time.


But this whole week I have been reading blogs by some people (I don't usually do that..heh) and it kinda got on my nerves at times. They are just so full of themselves and yes I know that this is their blog and they can do watever shit they want..write whatever shit they want...and even I write about how intelligent and gorgeous I am. That is IF I am intelligent and gorgeous.


Still, you know what? But if there is one micro thing that we can learn from these 'the world looks upon me' people is self confidence. If they have things to say, it is probably about how the pair of wedges look ultra cool with their new blouse. It is never about I am fat..I am ugly..the world hates me..people hate me..even my dog hates me. I mean, why can't we just sit back, relax and think about all the great things about us and write like we're the intelligent version of Paris Hilton. Just grab a pencil and write about things that make us happy. Forget for awhile about our bleak world..how our loan is slowly piling up..how we are never gonna find the perfect cardigan (yes, I am having that problem) and like I said, pretend we're Paris Hilton..with brains..presenting, Gisele Hilton. Come on people..get writing! Here's mine:


Im furious! How can my boyfriend do that to me? Who is that bloody woman with him? Fancy taking a woman out to play pool behind my back coz he bloody well knows that I can't play pool..except to swim in a swimming pool! Men, they're all the same. And you know what? He will always try to cheer me up by letting me touch his biceps!! That will work..for just 5 seconds..and I will still be furious with him! Dunno how many times women have touched his biceps. Oh, he thinks he's this 'im this super cool magician' so women will be swooned by him whenever he does his magic tricks. Well, I ain't buying it!


Okay, so I know about J.B.'s schmoozing with the ladies but I am often in denial coz he kinda fits the kind of guys I like. I mean, he's short, rather tanned, had this dark brooding eyes, has nice biceps and I like his casual outfit of just jeans and fitting T. And he can be rather charming...but I am rather disappointed with him nowadays. He seldom call me and when I try to call him, he wouldn't pick up and says that he is doing some shows. Then when we go out, he just looked so sad like he didn't want to go with me...even to the movies. I mean, seriously, our relationship has been so bad but I didn't feel like I want to let him go.


I don't have the heart to tell him that I kinda lost interest in him...I mean, he started it, didn't he? But what am I? Im still a girl who hates to be messed up with like I don't know what goes on. Last April, I met this new guy and he is totally the opposite of my ideal guy. He is very tall, skinny looking, a bit messy at times and half the time too, I don't know what he is saying but he makes it sound so good like I don't even need to know the meaning of it. Oh, and he can be funny too while being so talented as a musician. He teaches me that life can be wonderful and that you don't have to be attached to 'someone' just to feel happiness. Sure, it is okay to feel a bit lonely at times but hey, just don't think too much about it and channel ur energy at something creative! Like for him, he's great at songwriting.


By the way, we recently went to Vivocity but instead of going in, he decided that he wanted to see the musical fountain in Sentosa. I felt a bit bad going out with him but he kinda turned that around and said that hey, there is nothing to feel guilty about it coz we are just friends and that J.B. wouldn't be angry over that, would he?


But yesterday, he kinda made a bit of confession. He said that he's been thinking about us and that he really likes me. I told him that I am going to break up with J.B. because he lied to me. And I cant stand liars especially if they lie all the time to my face. Jason asked if us...being together...would be a bad thing if let's say the break up was uhm..successful? I mean, J.B. would have thought that he was the cause of it. I assured Jason saying that yah, maybe...but I would tell him like it is that you are there for me when I need someone to talk to or to be with..but is he around? No...he's showing off to some petite looking girls with pretty long hair! Grr..Jason laughed and he said that Im so funny, he would have kissed me. But...we're not quite officially together yet..hehe..still he wouldn't care either.


Oh well, I think that I learnt my lesson that I can't take a guy at face value. Jason may look like someone who needs to seriously put on weight and bulk up a bit..but he's still my Jason and I should appreciate him for who he is especially if he can get past my shortcomings, why can't I do that for him? You know what hunny? I will..


Anyway, here's a snapshot of us at Sentosa. Behind is the magical fountain..yes, it's truly magical especially when you are with the one you love..



That's the jerk who fooled around..on Tv some more!


Jason..u're special to me.














Comments

Popular Posts