Busy Girl

I never had any issue with my nose before or I dont think I will in the near future too..hehe. But my mum has an issue with it for the longest time! And her comments nowadays are like..'the face pretty..but pity the nose is big'..or 'you are actually okay...it's only your nose is big'...what the hell...Do I seriously have a big nose?





I don't know..even it is, maybe Im in such a big denial or I simply dont care. I know people are so ga ga over their nose as it somehow give them a better face profile. Look, I don't care..as long as it doesn't block my entire face.


Actually, I want to give my big shout out to this man who sent me an email who just got to say that my blog is interesting. He didn't say which aspect of it is interesting but nevertheless, I seriously thank u for ur kind comments and actually bothering to email me just to say that.


I wish I can type more coz I do have stuffs to write about like my new written diary, my hobby, my adventure at the musical. But because I was not feeling well for a few days till last Friday and yesterday I was out whole day, today I did some catching up with the laundry, vacuuming and even spent time with my brother and my hobby. Oh, and tv. Busy career and family woman lah..hehe.



Oh well, tomorrow I will be back writing furiously as ever provided no one stands in my way and my internet access is not cut off. Im dozing off after this...zzzz...

Comments

Popular Posts