Cool Blog

Just to let you know..I DO read people's blogs and the ones that I like, are the ones who are not too full of themselves. But somehow rather, their blog is personal like they really talk about the things going on in their lives that when you read it, you don't see the person as being pretentious..but rather, open and real.


Now, there is this blog which I think you all should add to your list of links (which by the way, I realised I don't have one). She writes in good English and is candid about her personal life without choking the readers over how gorgeous she is. The fact is, she is pretty but instead of telling us about that, she was choking over how some guys are just so bleurgh in their attitude towards girls like her. Seriously gal, I think I would agree with you that some are a waste of time. By the way guys, she is married already so go wank yourself. Or at least beat urself for that for being late.


srichantique

Comments

Popular Posts