Hari Raya Gatherings again

Created a record for writing three entries in one go. But, sometimes Im too free lah. Anyway, last Friday my close colleagues and I went on this Hari Raya rampage..I meant..visiting to one another's house and frankly, by the second house, Im quite pooped already. Not coz of the visiting..but from all the walking! Let's just say..you put 'no feeder bus rides' and 'rahayu is seriously wearing high heels'...you get one messed up girl who looked all feminine in her baju kurung and inside her head, she was tortured by the sheer volume of walking. Yes, in super high heels and on wet slippery pavements coz it was raining before that. I have no problems with walking but definitely when I am not wearing this people! Oh, and by the way..'What less than ten minutes of walk?!'


Haiz...but still, it was fun. I had to wear this really lovely blue kebaya which is two three sizes bigger than me coz it was from last year. I am not going to harp on how big I used to be but because I have no other choice, so yup just go with the flow lah and if they say if I had put on weight, I would say yes..all 3 kilos. Don't feel like talking about that right now except I got to lose it before my next bonus payout next month! One month rahayu...one month to lose that!


Anyway, here's the photos.


the first shot. this is before the mascara started to run

or the makeup started to melt and the hair was still in
place.


yes, I know im a little bit extra with that jar of

'wheel' potato chips


if you noticed, I had to 'hug' myself a bit so that I

don't look too puffy in my rather oversized kebaya.


okay, so my head a bit 'cut off' coz our photographer

was a tad bit short.


much better...


clearly not ready..but heh..can't get any candid than this


better..but I looked so shagged..that girl in white

made us walk so far! haha..blame it on her..


while my colleague in blue struggled to take with her

camcorder with her remote and with all of us in,
I merely had to use a bottle as a prop and set the timer.
by the way, can I rub it in that MY digicam was also
a free thing? hahahhah..



notice the shagged hair? but still managed to put on

a smile. Believe it or not, it was past 12 midnight already
when this photo was taken.


By the way, I received compliment from the last hostess'es daughter who had seen me before a couple of times and the last being in Feb. I was like..why was she whispering about me to her mum? turned out that she said I looked prettier. Even my colleague's fiancee said I looked pretty the last time one of our colleagues threw an open house. Scary...to think that he only saw me once before very close up in July and didn't even greeted or smiled at me when my colleague met him at Citylink mall to pass him some things before going off again to work. But I still thank you for that!

And in my usual tradition, that girl got more hari raya money than her brother for her compliments.


I still had a blast and even though can tell that most houses ran out of cookies except for their snacks supplies, I had great time and a few times of great dinner..haha. Happy Hari Raya you all!


Comments

Popular Posts