My Diary

I haven't been doing much today except sitting down and trying to set up the wireless connection back again between my laptop and my pc with the lousy monitor. Ey, suprisingly after almost a month of hiatus, the monitor worked okay but as per usual, it wouldn't BE that long. But my brother managed to 'spank its bottom'..which basically meant hitting it hard at the bottom of the monitor, to bring up the graphics when it went to the 'i dont feel like showing you anything' mode. Oh, and the second thing which I am doing? Blogging...aahh yessshhh...it's so wonderful to blog once again and of all the things, I just HAD to talk about the current work changes which I so so so hate...*breathe rahayu breathe*. Anyhoo, while I could not command the strength in me to sit up straight at home and then having to finally resign my fate to sleeping on my well laid down mattress, I did start something else though at work: a diary.


Knowing my penchant for writing mere pages in a notebook and forget about writing inside it again, I decided to just write in a plain ol' exercise book for the sake of saving the planet earth. At first, it didn't quite work out because I was too messed up inside to write which only ended up with me writing pages of suppressed anger which I had kept inside of me since young. But after awhile, I just wanted to forget the past and even then it is not entirely forgettable because I have to also remember it is what shaped me today. But like what Anthony Robbins said in his book that the past does not equal to the future, I decided to just stick to the current theme. There were things that I talked about which I would not blog about because whether I like it or not, this is a public domain. I know that the new blogger version has privacy attached to it but I still like it old fashioned when I used to recall writing in my diaries even after my pre university. This passion to write kinda died down once I discovered writing online and boy, after writing for a few years, my style has become more 'personal' rather than me trying so hard to change the world by my list of do's and don'ts. But, I figured why write so much about the right things and the wrong things because maybe in my eyes, they are what they are: the right and the wrong. But people's opinions are different and we're individuals entitled to our own way of thinking that cannot be classified strictly to my list of do's and don'ts.


Anyway, I am glad I write with my entire soul in this but like what I said, if it is holding me back so much, I'd rather stick to diaries. Still, since I like both, might as well embrace the both of them but the blog will be a bit more generic rather than the diary but who cares since I'll be the only one reading my diary.


Yawn..feeling sleepy already. Oh well, blogging's over for me at least for tonight. I am so inspired to start an entire new blog featuring the accessories I have been making. Actually, I dont have a huge intention of making profits out of it but at the same time, I want to just put the photos up and sell them for a bit of money to simply support the financing of the materials so I can make more. Hrm, maybe I just want to start my own accessories line for the heck of it. Tomorrow morning, I may wake up just a tad bit early to finish up the last pair of earrings which is pretty nice but took me awhile just to make one of them. After that, shall continue with the photo taking and uploading it to the new blog site. But darn it, still have no idea what to name the damn blog. Any ideas? I kinda like popillaz...but gorillaz may sue me for that. Haiz, i'll figure it out later.

Comments

Popular Posts