If Life is A Fairy Tale

If only life is like the fairy tale, where everything is so fine and dandy, the evilness banished from the face of the earth, and everyone lives happily ever after. If only I get to be in a chance encounter where two hearts start  beating as one and good things will happen soon after. 

But never mind. If life is like a fairy tale, the animals will start talking and that will seriously creep me out..haha. Every night, I like to escape from the harsh realities of life and just start to have my mind wondering in the depths of soap dramas where some scenes just set my heart a fluttering especially when it's too freaking sweet. 


I always believe one closed door will lead to another open door. You will never know when good things will start to happen to you and then you ride on the wave of excitement when you look forward to new and better things ahead.


Currently, as you have probably figured out, I like watching 90210. I still say it is a train wreck alright but there are few minutes of scenes in each eppy that is er..watchable..and where I believe the writers are thinking straight. It's just like me when I'm writing a composition where 95% are crap and the rest of the 5% are good quality stuffs. 


So the new guy just came on board and I think he's adorable. He sure is handsome =) and I like him. The spoilers said that he didn't come from a well heeled background like the rest of the characters but he will be so sweet and charming, that someone has the hots for him. 


Meet...Marco


Look at those mesmerizing eyes
My Tuesday nights are complete. Okay maybe not for the next one or two episodes because he won't be appearing again but he will definitely reappear again in one of the sweetest scenes ever.


I shouldn't be spoiled so much with the spoilers. Sometimes, some things are better left to the imagination..haha.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts