Would you believe my brother made this movie all on his own using the Sims 2 inbuilt video software and the Windows Movie Maker. So far I touched an eety bit of it but he went full force with it and this is not his first effort.
Not bad for an amateur eh? I only helped to add in the song and muted the actual song (based on his suggestion) and I developed a headache just trying to figure out the action snapshots and what have they..
Aww...my brother the next I.T. media expert! woohoo!
Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people. If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...
Comments