Skip to main content

Featured Guy no 3

Well well...I decided to forgo the featured model part and only focus on featured guys who can basically be from a musician, actor, err..magician...cab driver..and I have one here! Okay, Im not into brad pitt lookalikes..maybe...matt damon lookalikes..but then again, I believe this is a good place to intro guys that well, you dont really see them that much. So...hey, my blog provides them with a good exposure! They should be thankful for that..heh..



And today's featured guy is.......Van Hansis!!


He was born on the Sept 25 1981..alamak..younger than me by few days...talented guy, very cool..and he's a daytime soap opera actor on As the World Turns. Okay, Im not your typical TV sort of person..except maybe CSI:Miami and Ghost Whisperer..other than that..im like..dunno dont care..but I usually survive on youtube. What to do..Singapore channels are not diversified as that in America.

Anyway, why is he the featured guy? Well, coz I think he really shines in the show, has a huge following of fans (DAmn Girls..) and is emmy nominated. Basically, people tune into the show just to watch him! Yet again..damn girls.......

In the show, he is an 18 year old guy, the offspring of the soap opera's golden couple, who initially came across as angst driven because he hated people coming in between him and his single mum but after accidentally pushing her off the staircase, he kinda grew up a bit when she went into coma. They renewed their relationship when she woke up and right now, he is just dealing with his own typical teenage issues like his current potential love interest. So he is a bit more sobre now and adjusting life in college while growing wiser and overall, he is a good friend who is honest to his friends because he doesnt want them to get hurt by leaving them in the dark about things he knows but they dont.

I dont know much about this guy in his real life...even though he's cute to boot..and I do hope that he does venture out of the tv box and into movie screen. I only know that he has a BFA in Acting from the School of Drama at Carnegie Mellon University. Wow..basically, he is a trained actor! Nothing can go wrong with that...this guy is a smart ass!

Wow..cute..smart....a weetle bit on the short side..which rahayu so likes..

So...anyone out there in sunny Singapore that looks like him? I'll put on you on my ever growing waiting list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...