Gay Hunks

I dont believe this....

they actually renewed the season for Dante's Cove and in October there will be season 3?!!! My gawd...total hunks without shirts..since the setting is at this beach house and the location for the third season was at Miami. Apparently they decided to renew it for the third season coz of the huge fan following. You sick people you...you all are just interested in seeing them humping each other! I dont know how you all can tolerate those scenes while I'd rather indulge myself in guys that dont see the point of wearing shirts.


Actually the storyline is shitty with its gothic supernatural theme that seems out of place and with acting that spells 'you need acting lessons!'..and uhm..with guys pumping their muscles (hhhaaa..izz....weakness....). And goodness, their well oiled bodies glistening under the sun....showing off every tone..every crevices...that im beginning to think I might be one of those people who prompted the third season...haiyoh.....and I called them sick.


Why cant we just have a decent drama with hunks in it and not some middle aged housewives who look like they have gone under the knife for the umpteenth times. WHY?!!!!


Not fair. And please lah, wentworth miller seems to be the only hunk parading on tv here and is already the craze of millions of women so Im not gonna put my finger on him coz Im so not gonna find a place! Give me glorious hunks, who for once, are not gays!


Is that too much to ask?! And who gives a shit about quality tv nowadays? It's the drama man..the drama!

Comments

Popular Posts