Skip to main content

Gay Hunks

I dont believe this....

they actually renewed the season for Dante's Cove and in October there will be season 3?!!! My gawd...total hunks without shirts..since the setting is at this beach house and the location for the third season was at Miami. Apparently they decided to renew it for the third season coz of the huge fan following. You sick people you...you all are just interested in seeing them humping each other! I dont know how you all can tolerate those scenes while I'd rather indulge myself in guys that dont see the point of wearing shirts.


Actually the storyline is shitty with its gothic supernatural theme that seems out of place and with acting that spells 'you need acting lessons!'..and uhm..with guys pumping their muscles (hhhaaa..izz....weakness....). And goodness, their well oiled bodies glistening under the sun....showing off every tone..every crevices...that im beginning to think I might be one of those people who prompted the third season...haiyoh.....and I called them sick.


Why cant we just have a decent drama with hunks in it and not some middle aged housewives who look like they have gone under the knife for the umpteenth times. WHY?!!!!


Not fair. And please lah, wentworth miller seems to be the only hunk parading on tv here and is already the craze of millions of women so Im not gonna put my finger on him coz Im so not gonna find a place! Give me glorious hunks, who for once, are not gays!


Is that too much to ask?! And who gives a shit about quality tv nowadays? It's the drama man..the drama!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...