Crushed?

I almost forgot about my tech tuesday...but I have yet to write an article yet coz I didnt get the digital life yesterday so I most prob hav to dig a past issue so it will take awhile. Then geek talk will resume as per normal..haha..much to Mariah's dismay of course.


Anyway, I was telling her about my silly dream about my supervisor and it was so shocking that I actually remembered that bit of my dream. Now I hardly remember about my dreams coz it's like wake up...and...eh, what the heck did I dream about ah?!!! So I told her that I dreamt my supervisor actually asked me before walking out of the office as I was talking to another colleague that if I ever need company to go out or anywhere, let him know so he can accompany me. I was like dumbstrucked...shy at the same time...and just managed a 'err......o...okay....'. Weird.


I dont know lah but recently, every day he sure to say my name and ask me to do a favour for him or simply say something. I know what is so freaking unusual about that since..hello...he IS my supervisor. But let's just say he's a bit the different from other supervisors who would rather boss you around while they surfed net. He is very hardworking and every since the departure of another supervisor who was like our public enemy no 1, he is working doubly hard. But among us, he is known to be fiercely shy and guarded and he is so shy that if he sees us, he would look down even if we mutter a good morning to him. Then during meetings when he sits in, he will let his two leaders do the talking and if someone post him a question, he will signal his leader to help answer for him. I mean, he's okaylah as a supervisor but seriously, he is pretty poor when it comes to interaction. But he can be pretty sarcastic at times....but dont all of them do that.


So nowadays, I have been going back to office almost every day..heck..Im tempted to say every single freaking day I come back.....okay anyway, digressing here..so he has been saying something or making me do his stuffs every day. NOw this is unusual being someone who would rather sit down at his computer or walk out of the office and do other miscellaneous stuffs than talk to us. But that b******d now..not bad ah...can start to poke fun already. The other time, he was just sitting down at his table as per normal and the three of us were standing around there after signing off our attendance, and then I was having runny nose so I just helped myself to the tissue box on his computer's CPU..heh..I thought he would not say anything..anyway I didnt care..haha...coz without his presence..it was not the first time. Then he was like...'rahayu..u owe me ten cents for that'...I was just like..'oh really ah...then I owe u a lot of ten cents then..hehe'.


Then the next week, his tissue box went missing..bwahahah!! He said eh you did take my tissue box coz the other time I saw you taking the tissue. I said yah it was me...you finished it up so I threw it for you...then I gave an evil laugh and my partner asked, eh you really did that? I said no lah...anyway how dare he accuse me of taking the tissue box just coz I took one miserable piece of tissue infront of him. Few days later, he was still not over the tissue box! As I was typing something at the common pc, he came to me and asked me 'eh rahayu...(his typical greeting for me) i thought the sharpener used to be here where is it now ah?' So I said hrm..maybe it's somewhere else then as I looked at another table, I just showed him it moved there then as he was standing there, he merely inserted his pencil inside and started poking poking only then he said how to use this sharpener? It's a bit different..eh rahayu, how to sharp?' I looked at the pencil and I was like..'hello? do you even know how to sharp a pencil?' SO I said...tsk...come lah I sharp for you...so I took the pencil and sharp it in mere seconds.


I dont know if he 'sengaja' or purposely did that or what but whatever lah. After that, he was STILL not over the tissue box. He said 'eh rahayu, so how my tissue box? It's missing...I still remember about my tissue box'. I retorted back...'eh I only take one piece of tissue and you think I kidnap your tissue box is it?!!' Then he said back 'must be you ah...coz your fingerprints were all over it..' then Im like couldnt be bothered so I said 'oh....cannot be what..I already dust off my fingerprints with your tissue paper'...and he laughed and I walked away. After that he didnt talk about the tissue box..if not..never ending issue lah.


Then another time he asked me to go down with him to the store room to collect some stuffs and to bring the trolley around. Normally he would ask another one to follow as well but that time he asked only me and I didnt want to go down alone with him coz it would be awkward coz I didnt know what to talk to him about. So I brought my partner along with the excuse I wanted to show her the store room. Then as we came out, he asked me 'so rahayu..you ask for helper ah?' I said yah..in case I get lost...and he was puzzled and asked back 'huh? how can you get lost?' I just laughed and ignored his question. Anyway my partner knew that I just wanted her to accompany her only. Sometimes it's hard to bluff people especially if they have worked with me before and I could not lie anymore coz they somehow knew my actual thoughts..*damn*...


There were other incidents lah but Im too lazy to type them out. Only today I could escape coz he was busy auditing the enrolled nurses so he was not around in the office and only came back once to get something and go down again. Now my other colleagues from the same cluster kinda noticed a 'pattern' that whenever there were meetings, he would sit opposite me and the last WITs meeting, even though it was clear someone was sitting down there coz of the files strewn on the table infront of the chair (my WITs leader was sitting there but she got up to write something). It puzzled the people there..including me too... that he quickly zoomed right down there knowing that he would always take the corner seats and another of my colleagues who had been noticing these little quirks of him surrounding me..looked at me and she was grinning. I gave the expression of 'what?!'....but I knew what she was thinking coz I was sitting opposite that chair..pffttt...


Whatever lah....I just thought he was comfortable talking to me compared to the rest coz maybe Im often friendly and joking around with my other colleagues or that I didnt see him any different though I do think he's a weirdo for he hardly look at people to talk. Then if he asked me to do a task for him, I didnt retort back saying 'huh?!' or 'im busy'...I was just like..'ooo..kay..lah...' though very the reluctantly. They want to talk they can talk all they want...or grumbled if he chose to convey any matters to me personally while the rest of them, he would ask his leaders to convey instead..heh...or take for me my laptop after the IT guy configured something with it while the rest had to 'self service'..hehe. Well, I didnt notice that but it was funny the way the 'complained' saying we waited you know for him to take for us too..but nooOOOoo...he took for you only! We had to take ourselves!! Like I said to them, 'not my fault what..I didnt ask him to do that!'


Anyway I still think that dream was so weird.....maybe coz I had been questioning myself like eh..why nowadays he extra friendly to me and every day he would ask someone to call me to go over his table because he wants to convey something to me or he would just remark something as I came in to sign or go to either leader's tables. Mariah said maybe he has a little crush on me...yeah..pfft..crush...so I anticipate more tasks at hand since he would only ask me. Like come on, Im not the only member of his freaking cluster.


Whatever lah.....crush or not, his father rich or not..he has car..and no 'not' there coz he really got a car which is quite an achievement being someone who is not even thirty yet...I dont see him as more than a colleague or supervisor. I could not get along well with him like my ex supervisor Dicky coz that one...can joke around with him and he would always give this typical rolling eyes motion..hahaha..I saw him at an ex colleague's wedding and that man seemed happier than before. He messaged me if I was coming to the wedding even though he messaged another of my colleague who is also my leader if I was coming. I was sitting beside her so I knew about the message and that she messaged back yah I am with her. So when it came to my turn to message..I said...'yes I am coming lah..so can you just sit down there and keep quiet at one corner and wait..' And he's still a klutz as ever and he chose a construction site as a background when we asked him to take a picture of us..what the?!! Plus he claimed he was a good photographer but the photo sucked...haha..


Yesterday he messaged a colleague of mine through friendster asking her how he knew me...and she asked me 'who is this guy? He claims to know you...' So I said lah he was my ex supervisor and I started to rattle to her..'oh..btw...he's single and available..31...has a bike...lives in a condo in simei....he has a rich family..' much to her 'agony'...hahaha..


Okay lah..Im generally shy with guys but somehow, after a long while once I start working closely together after a long period of time, I start treating them like any of my colleagues that somehow their so called atas status didnt quite bother me except of course when they assigned me tasks to do. Other than that, they're pretty easy to poke fun at..hahaha..but no, it doesnt include flirting coz they're not worth it lah..haha..If I were to flirt, I would choose the guys working at the research department or the adult health promotion..like..oh..my gawd....brains AND brawn!! More of brawn!!!


I cant help it lah..hahahaha......

Comments

Popular Posts